Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2018) SG Romeo Langford - INDIANA HOOSIERS

2 hours ago, Uspshoosier said:

Because Kansas has always been a legitimate landing spot for Romeo. These type of recruitments where the family keeps the information in their inner circle drives scouting services crazy. Romeo visited Kansas last October for an unofficial so this isn't a case of Kansas coming out of nowhere

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

To your original question, @Hoosier Roots, when the Kansas info seeped out last week I did a little digging. Other than a Self in-home and Doyel’s tweet, I don’t think there were any real or substantiated reports about anything. I dug around, and even KU boards were sourcing the Kansas rumor to Doyel.

Doyel does some things well, but covering the ups and downs of recruiting is not his main beat.

Could Romeo end up there? I mean, sure. But the recent “he’s close” rumors all seem to come back to Doyel.

It was worse. I had more than one person telling me via PM that he was going to Butler, and the stuff they were giving me was actually believable.

Yea I remember this! I was stunned when Cody announced bc I was so strongly led to believe zeller to Butler

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Lol. Ok. If Romeo wants to play for Self, than have at it. I question this guys inside info though.
I guess we can quite recruiting him as Kansas is a done all the sources. Lol.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Is there any reason for all of the Kansas talk all of the sudden or is it just because it's Kansas and a five star prospect?

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners
Self is crooked

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

3 hours ago, Yogi's Picnic Basket said:

https://basketballrecruiting.rivals.com/news/five-star-predictions-prospects-attending-the-usa-basketball-camp

Latest predictions from the "experts"

Has IU with 3 outta 4 picks for Romeo

Has Vandy with all 4 picks for Darius

Quentin Grimes can go ahead and pop for Kansas anytime now

If Romeo and Darius are a package deal that makes two weeks from now the biggest recruiting weekend for IU in recent memory. We have to flip the momentum in our favor. The crowd has to be amazing.

There is NO package deal. They may both end up at the same school (IU) but that would only happen if Garland hops on board with us and we are Romeo's pick all along. Romeo has stated numerous times that his decision will be based upon his choice only, and if someone wants to come along that is fine, but that will not define his choice.

Sent from my SM-G930P using BtownBanners mobile app