Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2018) SG Romeo Langford - INDIANA HOOSIERS

1 minute ago, Cheaney40 said:

The rumor from a contact at NAHS is that Romeo will have on a neutral colored bow tie and will don the hat of the school of choice after a speech.  

Nothing earth shattering there but it does go back to this conversation of the hats .... 

Oh no!  I'm good as long as it's IU but not a huge fan of the hats.  :(

1 minute ago, Fkfootball1 said:

He will pull out a Kansas hat, and them accidentally drop it behind the podium. When he reaches down to grab it, he brings up an IU hat.

Sent from my SM-G935P using BtownBanners mobile app

I hope not .... no need for that drama! :)

this contact is a teacher ... i mentioned something about wearing some breakaway pants so he can reveal the candy stripes underneath and their reaction was "Romeo's not that flashy" so i doubt there'll be any shenanigans .... 

7 minutes ago, tyappleg said:

So I see this Romeo thread is about 80% alcohol talk. So I go check out HSN's Romeo thread... and they are talking about alcohol too!

Just found it funny.

Sent from my SM-G950U using BtownBanners mobile app

I didn't start it there! Lol

1 minute ago, HoosierCoop said:

I am a big fan of Jack Daniels Honey these days.  Very nice over the rocks!

Well, since this is where this has gone.....Jack was the 1st thing I ever got face down, stone drunk on. Have not been able to touch it since.

Belle’s is very good. Love Oberon and their Amber. Yuengling is always good. Sun King cream ale is my all day drinking beer. Can’t handle the bitter taste of IPAs.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

7 minutes ago, Demo said:

Well, since this is where this has gone.....Jack was the 1st thing I ever got face down, stone drunk on. Have not been able to touch it since.

I'll go there too.. first time drunk.. New Years Eve '84... 14 years old.. Little Kings baby!  Sickest- another New Years Eve.. traded shots of Jack until my best friend and I emptied the pint, THEN ate Mexican and  margaritas... can't stand Jack or tequila to this day..

39 minutes ago, Maedhros said:

Bell's is fantastic, they probably have my favorite IPA (Two-Hearted), Wheat (Oberon) and Brown (Best Brown Ale). We stop in at their Eccentric Cafe whenever I visit my in-laws in Kalamazoo. New Holland is another favorite, with White Hatter, Hoptronix and Dragon's Milk among their offerings.

Yep! My wife and I love to go to their Eccentric Cafe as well. Oberon one of my favorites, and then the other is their Amber Ale. Another really good brewery in that area we enjoy going to is One Well. They have quite a few awesome selections.