Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2018) SG Romeo Langford - INDIANA HOOSIERS

FWIW, heard from someone who I would consider very close with the Langford’s that IU fans will not be disappointed Monday night.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app
Not sure why all the panicked people are not liking this post. I know i did lol

Sent from my SM-G920V using BtownBanners mobile app

From what I just read he might be eligible.

He’s eligible as soon as the fall semester ends at Butler and that ended on Dec 12th last year and IU plays butler on Dec 15th this year so as long as Butlers semester ends before that he will be able to play.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

It would  probably be Tucker’s first game to be eligible for Butler and his prize will be playing against Romeo in Indianapolis.  If I was him I would want him to go to Vandy as well.  Surprised a former top 50-70 recruit wouldn’t have confidence in his own game to want a challenge like that.  Possibly a reason he couldn’t see the court at Duke with that outlook 

It would  probably going to be Tucker’s first game to be eligible for Butler and his prize will be playing against Romeo in Indianapolis.  If I was him I would want him to go to Vandy as well.  Surprised a former top 50-70 recruit wouldn’t have confidence in his own game to want a challenge like that.  Possibly a reason he couldn’t see the court at Duke with that outlook 

Tucker could hardly hit a 3 that entire AAU season leading up to his recruitment. It’ll be Indiana’s luck he will have his first Hot game ever and go 7-9 from 3. I would say Archie will stop these crazy outbursts we’ve become so accustomed to, but IPFW and Indiana State come to mind.

Which one?

Garland recruitment. Not faulting anyone but I do recall Chris saying we were looking good to get Garland all the way up till the end, only to find out later we weren’t even in it, said to be 4th.

I too believe they are right, or at least want to believe but people can be wrong, even coaches and friends and associates of those coaches. It’s hard to read kids and sometimes it is easier for them to say what they think we want to hear.

I feel like this one is different and our guys nailed it but...

I think someone posted it here or in the grad transfer thread - but the most telling thing is the fact that we have three guards scheduled to be on the team next year - yet we are not actively recruiting any more guards. People can be skeptical of people claiming to be insiders, you can be skeptical of the crystal ball, you can read articles with quotes from Tim Langford claiming Romeo doesn't know - but you have to agree CAM would have added another guard - unless he was very confident about getting Romeo.

I think someone posted it here or in the grad transfer thread - but the most telling thing is the fact that we have three guards scheduled to be on the team next year - yet we are not actively recruiting any more guards. People can be skeptical of people claiming to be insiders, you can be skeptical of the crystal ball, you can read articles with quotes from Tim Langford claiming Romeo doesn't know - but you have to agree CAM would have added another guard - unless he was very confident about getting Romeo.

That was me.
We went with a three guard lineup for a good part of last season; Archie has said he likes it for offense.
Right now we only have three guards on the whole gol darn roster.

3 minutes ago, Stuhoo said:

That was me.
We went with a three guard lineup for a good part of last season; Archie has said he likes it for offense.
Right now we only have three guards on the whole gol darn roster.

Even with Romeo our guard depth scares me. I hate speculating, but if we have an injury we’ll be extremely thin in the backcourt..