Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2018) SG Romeo Langford - INDIANA HOOSIERS

Smh. No I wasn't... I'm just telling you when it actually happened. I would do the same thing there if someone said something about anybody over here in a negative light. 
An obsession, that's rich. 
His Billy D comments really have nothing to do with this recruitment. 
Don't tell me what I was trying to do when I literally, word for word said "I'm not trying to start a p****** match" and then you have to take it to a personal level as always. 

Wrong.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

In reality, what source has been take it the bank correct? Our guys have missed here and there - really believed we were looking good to get Garland there and in reality we weren’t even really in it. Their guys said definitively we were getting Donovan and many have said since that was never even a realistic option etc so some of our best sources have been way off.

I think they all got it right and right pretty early on this one but who knows until Monday

In reality, what source has been take it the bank correct? Our guys have missed here and there - really believed we were looking good to get Garland there and in reality we weren’t even really in it. Their guys said definitively we were getting Donovan and many have said since that was never even a realistic option etc so some of our best sources have been way off.

I think they all got it right and right pretty early on this one but who knows until Monday

At least in this case we have the national guys saying it too which in the other cases you mentioned they weren't.

Whether our insiders sources are legit or not, with as quiet as the Langfords have kept the leaks from getting out I could totally see them being wrong on this one.  Not saying they are, just saying it's hard to feel comfortable with predictions for Romeo when even the experts are saying it's hard to read.

2 minutes ago, VO5 said:

I mean that’s fine. He still could’ve and just might not want it out there in the public.

Could be right, but I've talked to him enough to believe him. Not saying anyone else needs to. Be does read the message boards though I will tell ya that.

1 minute ago, Yogi's Picnic Basket said:

Could be right, but I've talked to him enough to believe him. Not saying anyone else needs to. Be does read the message boards though I will tell ya that.

That’s fair. Can’t blame him, I would too if I was a player.