Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2018) SG Romeo Langford - INDIANA HOOSIERS

7 minutes ago, HooHooHoo22 said:

What he is saying is Archie did exactly what he told him he was gonna do. Romeo is coming to IU folks.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Of course he’s coming. Been that way for some time

I wouldn’t say more necessarily, but he is definitely connected and well respected in the recruiting world

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Ya, an insider with that stature doesn’t put a romeo to iu prediction 1 day prior without hearing legit intel. Fwiw I’ve believed romeo to iu for 3 weeks now.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

1) Bailey pretty much concocted this narrative that Grimes now thinks Romeo is coming to IU based on weak inferences on some flaky comments by Rabjohns
2) Yogi that source who said something is coming to make it interesting but I’m too busy to elaborate right now is probably completely full of poop

Finally, I’ve got some big news - Romeo Langford will be committing tomorrow at 7PM in his local high school gym in front of thousands of desperately hopeful Indiana fans. Word is, per multiple reliable sources on this board who have not wavered, Indiana is going to be the pick.

I also have a few notes on what he’s supposedly going to wear to his announcement from a friend who’s good friend’s with Jim Shannon’s wife, but I’m going to let that remain a surprise for you all. How exciting! I hope it’s red!

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners
We I guess I thought rabjohns would not just throw out flaky stuff since its his job. Seems it would hurt your reputation if bs.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

11 hours ago, IUrocker said:

IUwins0708 from HSN site:  "He’s going to be a Hoosier folks.  Everyone has been informed.  Coaches, players, etc.  Relax and enjoy.  Anderson spilled the beans on his twitter account and had to go back and delete it.  He was asked to by Romeos dad via Coach Miller.  We are good!  Good night all!!"

Nice of him to jump on the bandwagon, Chris007 confirmed he was going to IU a while ago. 

2 hours ago, HoosierHoops1 said:

Many articles these days are lies, so that's not a stretch. 

Hard to think he doesn't know and they are going to schedule a meeting and hash it out an hour before the prom.

I might not call those articles "lies", as much as horsecrap journalism with an agenda.  I always enjoyed getting the opportunity (even in H.S. back in the 70's) to read the LCJ's basketball coverage - it was always the most complete source in the region.  Key word to that statement is "was".  Remember a couple of days ago the fluff piece about Vanderbilt in the IndyStar?  Well, both newspapers are completely owned and controlled by Gannett and articles like that (i.e. worthless tripe) have become the norm among them.

1 minute ago, Dalton26 said:

Nice of him to jump on the bandwagon, Chris007 confirmed he was going to IU a while ago. 

He said it well before Chris. And I'm not getting into a p****** match because Chris is fantastic, and I have been talking to him a ton recently. 

2 minutes ago, Dalton26 said:

I agree that Chris007 confirmed it a while ago, but I will say that I’ve seen this particular poster reassure people for a while as well that Romeo to IU was gonna happen. Not saying it really matters, just wanted to make sure to mention that his post wasn’t him just now stating something like this. He’s been reassuring people and telling them to relax for a while. 

I just know I’m excited and tomorrow night can’t come soon enough! In Archie we trust. 

13 minutes ago, IUrocker said:

I agree that Chris007 confirmed it a while ago, but I will say that I’ve seen this particular poster reassure people for a while as well that Romeo to IU was gonna happen. Not saying it really matters, just wanted to make sure to mention that his post wasn’t him just now stating something like this. He’s been reassuring people and telling them to relax for a while.

I just know I’m excited and tomorrow night can’t come soon enough! In Archie we trust.

He also swore up and down Billy Donovan was coming and waffled back and forth several times about whether Crean would be fired. Then he freaked everyone out last September when he said he had someone telling him we were going to be named in the FBI probe, only to backtrack that same day. I don't find him reliable anymore.

He said it well before Chris. And I'm not getting into a p****** match because Chris is fantastic, and I have been talking to him a ton recently. 

As other have stated. He also said Billy D was coming among other things. That’s exactly what you were trying to do because you have an obsession with anything involving that site and would never allow anyone to say anything negative about them.

8 minutes ago, Dalton26 said:

As other have stated. He also said Billy D was coming among other things. That’s exactly what you were trying to do because you have an obsession with anything involving that site and would never allow anyone to say anything negative about them.

Smh. No I wasn't... I'm just telling you when it actually happened. I would do the same thing there if someone said something about anybody over here in a negative light. 

An obsession, that's rich. 

His Billy D comments really have nothing to do with this recruitment. 

Don't tell me what I was trying to do when I literally, word for word said "I'm not trying to start a p****** match" and then you have to take it to a personal level as always. 

Lets fight about peoples sources lol. Lets just pray we get Romeo and lets not bash anyone providing any kind of intel right or wrong. I will give 007 the most points and respect on this if Romeo does become one of us

Sent from my SM-G920V using BtownBanners mobile app