Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2018) SG Romeo Langford - INDIANA HOOSIERS

According to article he decided just a few hours ago... Then put on red shoes for the prom.

IMG_0582.jpg
Something isn’t adding up then... maybe the article was to add “suspense”. Who knows. That was just the big thing that stood out to me. Not the IU comment about the fans.

1) Bailey pretty much concocted this narrative that Grimes now thinks Romeo is coming to IU based on weak inferences on some flaky comments by Rabjohns
2) Yogi that source who said something is coming to make it interesting but I’m too busy to elaborate right now is probably completely full of poop

Finally, I’ve got some big news - Romeo Langford will be committing tomorrow at 7PM in his local high school gym in front of thousands of desperately hopeful Indiana fans. Word is, per multiple reliable sources on this board who have not wavered, Indiana is going to be the pick.

I also have a few notes on what he’s supposedly going to wear to his announcement from a friend who’s good friend’s with Jim Shannon’s wife, but I’m going to let that remain a surprise for you all. How exciting! I hope it’s red!

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

58 minutes ago, MikeRoberts said:

So our folks knew before Langford did or that article is a lie...

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Many articles these days are lies, so that's not a stretch. 

Hard to think he doesn't know and they are going to schedule a meeting and hash it out an hour before the prom.

47 minutes ago, brumdog45 said:

I think on Monday that Romeo will proudly announce that it was Colonel Mustard with the candlestick in the conservatory.

Or Colonel Candy Stripes with the basketball in Assembly Hall.

(My aplogies for the steal)