Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2018) SG Romeo Langford - INDIANA HOOSIERS

I guess I'll put this in the Romeo thread because it's Vandy roster news:
Michael Finke just committed to Grand Canyon State (where his brother plays), so Vandy still has an open spot.

Didn't take him long to realize what everyone else knows about the basketball environment down there. And that's after enduring his time at Illinois.

His little brother being at Grand Canyon probably helped his decision, but still humorous to me. I guess Drewfus can bank a scholarship for another 5 star in '19.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

I would love to see statistics on how many views Romeo's crystal ball page has gotten over the past 30 days .... it's a ridiculous amount of visits by me alone!  

Update: holding steady at 75%

55 minutes ago, iamaparker1 said:

I talked to a an assistant NA principal's wife with whom I work .  She stated today that even Shannon has no clue where Romeo is going.  Seems nobody there  really knows. Not meant to be negative, but shook my confidence a bit.

I'm calling BS on this. He probably just isn't telling anyone including the administration at the school. 

An insider on the other side who is a very trusted, respectable guy said he has some news he will share on Sunday as long as it doesn’t leak before then, in which case he won’t be saying anything on Sunday...hmm, ideas on what it could be? Wonder if any insiders on here could know what he’s talking about and whether it’s something we may already know....my giant stab would be Hurt reclassifying and coming to IU with Romeo. With the one and done rules likely changing in the near future, he may want to get the ball rolling with getting to play one year in school and head off to the NBA before he’s unable to do so......or, that could not be it at all, ha

An insider on the other side who is a very trusted, respectable guy said he has some news he will share on Sunday as long as it doesn’t leak before then, in which case he won’t be saying anything on Sunday...hmm, ideas on what it could be? Wonder if any insiders on here could know what he’s talking about and whether it’s something we may already know....my giant stab would be Hurt reclassifying and coming to IU with Romeo. With the one and done rules likely changing in the near future, he may want to get the ball rolling with getting to play one year in school and head off to the NBA before he’s unable to do so......or, that could not be it at all, ha
Could be as simple as romeo to iu. Ir hasn't been made official by a long shot

Sent from my SM-G920V using BtownBanners mobile app

15 minutes ago, IUrocker said:

Just teasing for views. Same as the Hurt to IU in 2018 "info" that was provided. 

5 minutes ago, coonhounds said:

Could be as simple as romeo to iu. Ir hasn't been made official by a long shot

Sent from my SM-G920V using BtownBanners mobile app

Yup; the other board poster in question is MilehiIu - HSN's poster emeritus and a good guy. He's (by his own admission) baiting the hook, and sometimes he's done that with a end result that has stated the obvious. However; can't be bad news, so that's nice to see. 

I am far more interested in what some sage and connected BtownBanners posters will have to say about what is in store for the next eight to ten weeks!

You might be off your rocker (!) but a Hurt reclass would have me off mine as well.

I can't imagine what a Romeo commit followed quickly by a few others would do to this board.

Is it really possible for CAM and Co. to pretty much lockdown the state in two straight classes?!

5 minutes ago, Stuhoo said:

Yup; the other board poster in question is MilehiIu - HSN's poster emeritus and a good guy. He's (by his own admission) baiting the hook, and sometimes he's done that with a end result that has stated the obvious. However; can't be bad news, so that's nice to see. 

I am far more interested in what some sage and connected BtownBanners posters will have to say about what is in store for the next eight to ten weeks!

Yep, that’s who I was talking about, and that all makes sense, thanks! Plus, I just saw him post not too long ago now that what he plans on revealing on Sunday isn’t insider info, but just “something to do with Romeo that he has been working on that he hopes people will enjoy”...so yeah, it’s nothing anyone on that site was thinking it was. 

What insider? Peegs?

1 minute ago, dallas44~ said:

What insider? Peegs?

Nope, Stuhoo pointed out who he was and i responded. He ended up saying something else after he posted that saying what he has isn’t insider info, but something related to Romeo he has been working on and was going to reveal on Sunday. The only thing that made me think it had more substance was the fact that he said if news gets leaked about it before Sunday then there will be no point in sharing what he had. He’s a poster on another IU message board, Hoosier Sports Nation. I wanna say he’s pretty much their  version of Chris007, ha. 

I talked to a an assistant NA principal's wife with whom I work .  She stated today that even Shannon has no clue where Romeo is going.  Seems nobody there  really knows. Not meant to be negative, but shook my confidence a bit.
Hes going to iu.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

27 minutes ago, Stuhoo said:

No worries about saying it in your post, but that last line is not even a teensy bit remotely on point.

Gotcha. Thanks for that info. By no means was I saying it as a fact, just seemed like he was that site’s go to guy, for the most part, for info just based off how people react to him and rely on him for inside info. I heavily prefer my dose of Chris007...and this site as a whole to begin with.

45 minutes ago, IUrocker said:

Nope, Stuhoo pointed out who he was and i responded. He ended up saying something else after he posted that saying what he has isn’t insider info, but something related to Romeo he has been working on and was going to reveal on Sunday. The only thing that made me think it had more substance was the fact that he said if news gets leaked about it before Sunday then there will be no point in sharing what he had. He’s a poster on another IU message board, Hoosier Sports Nation. I wanna say he’s pretty much their  version of Chris007, ha. 

Mile does get some good info at times and he's a good dude

1 hour ago, IUrocker said:

He’s a poster on another IU message board, Hoosier Sports Nation. I wanna say he’s pretty much their  version of Chris007, ha. 

He's a really good guy, been around a long time.  Not as connected as some, but when he does have info to share its pretty solid.