Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2018) SG Romeo Langford - INDIANA HOOSIERS

9 minutes ago, Fkfootball1 said:

If it's not IU and I don't know for sure if it's them or not," Tim Langford said. "If they are truly Romeo fans, the difference between being school fans not my son's fans.  So when all is said and done, who's really for my son, who's a fan of him.

That comment isn't the most encouraging thing.

Sent from my SM-G935P using BtownBanners mobile app

I’m thinking he was just sneaky and smart enough to think to say something like that to keep the suspense alive and make people think it could very well NOT be IU.....(but really it is :92:

40 minutes ago, el drado said:

If you think the IndyStar is bad, you should check out the Ft Wayne newspapers....they are embarrassingly bad.

Welcome aboard el drado.  Now that you got your feet wet with your first post, you might as well keep posting.  Glad to have you join us.

Well, let's just hope the gym is so filled with IU fans in iu gear so if there is truly any doubt in romeo's mind he just sees the crowd and thinks, "I walked into the gym thinking K or V, but Seeing none of their support here, I guess I'll choose the Crimson hat." 

3 minutes ago, P92 said:

Well, let's just hope the gym is so filled with IU fans in iu gear so if there is truly any doubt in romeo's mind he just sees the crowd and thinks, "I walked into the gym thinking K or V, but Seeing none of their support here, I guess I'll choose the Crimson hat." 

Please, #NoHatsRoMeO!

At this point I am 75% sure that there is a 100% chance that Romeo doesn't decide to not pick a school without an annoying bird mascot or a coach who once played* in the NBA before beginning his career as the ambassador for the underground organization Basketball With Borders.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using BtownBanners mobile app

3 minutes ago, Iugradman said:

Unless crystal balls start flipping and the analysts and insiders start singing a different tune, there isn’t anything to worry about.

Not that crystal ball picks are 100% accurate anyway, because they aren't,  and there's a reason for that, kids change their minds...or bad intel... 

Not that crystal ball picks are 100% accurate anyway, because they aren't,  and there's a reason for that, kids change their minds...or bad intel... 

Jerry Meyer / Evan Daniels will know. They love to flip toward the winner. That winner will be iu

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

3 hours ago, Stromboli said:

I haven't really gotten into the Vandy/Drew hate and conspiracy theories, like saying that Drew and those from Vandy are feeding things to the media.

Welp.  I was wrong.  And here's the IndyStar to print a giant Vandy puff piece.  I like how they timed it right before Romeo's commitment.  I like that they printed it for all of our other recruits to read.  I like how they were given full access to the admins and Board of Regents at Vandy to talk about what an exciting program it is, and what a great guy Drew is.  Unbelievable.  Why do this?

https://www.indystar.com/story/sports/high-school/2018/04/25/romeo-langfords-college-choice-vanderbilt-bryce-drew-campaign-against-iu-hoops-archie-miller/548366002/

Just saw that and thought the same thing. Someone there must be pissed at IU.

Late Monday night into the next few days afterwards, we will begin to see the “we didn’t want him anyways. He’s not that good” comments from Vandy and Kansas fans...
I already saw it on a vandy board. Plus they are 100% convinced drew is leading them to the promised land.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

If it's not IU and I don't know for sure if it's them or not," Tim Langford said. "If they are truly Romeo fans, the difference between being school fans not my son's fans.  So when all is said and done, who's really for my son, who's a fan of him.

That comment isn't the most encouraging thing.

Sent from my SM-G935P using BtownBanners mobile app

What do you want him to say? Yes it's Indiana and I just ruined Romeos moment for monday? Relax it's indiana.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk