Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2018) SG Romeo Langford - INDIANA HOOSIERS

Romeo grabs the Vandy hat and puts it on. Then quickly wonders why everyone is not celebrating/crickets in the gym (nearly giving us all a heart attack). Then looks down to see the red hat sitting there still thinking “oh ****, I’ve put on the wrong hat” it’s Indiana everyone

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

My co-worker who lives across the street from NA, offered to let me park at her house, but I still think I will just sit at home and watch a live stream. I can't seem to find the motivation to deal with the potential mad house the streets around the school will become!

Romeo grabs the Vandy hat and puts it on. Then quickly wonders why everyone is not celebrating/crickets in the gym (nearly giving us all a heart attack). Then looks down to see the red hat sitting there still thinking “oh ****, I’ve put on the wrong hat” it’s Indiana everyone

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Please No hat games. That Cliff Alexander debacle was classless.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app

6 minutes ago, Brass Cannon said:

Hopefully by Monday we also know Juwan is coming back. 

Oh man a consistent Devonte and a serviceable big away from a top level team. 

Withdrawing from the draft on Monday would defeat the purpose of declaring, as he wouldn't have a chance to go through the process. The NBA Combine isn't until May 16-20, and the NCAA deadline to withdraw isn't until May 30. I don't expect to have an answer on Juwan until that last week of May.

11 minutes ago, Brass Cannon said:

Hopefully by Monday we also know Juwan is coming back. 

Oh man a consistent Devonte and a serviceable big away from a top level team. 

I'm in the corner that believes Morgan plans on coming back and that was a key issue in getting Romeo to swing our way.

2 minutes ago, Maedhros said:

Withdrawing from the draft on Monday would defeat the purpose of declaring, as he wouldn't have a chance to go through the process. The NBA Combine isn't until May 16-20, and the NCAA deadline to withdraw isn't until May 30. I don't expect to have an answer on Juwan until that last week of May.

They send out invites on Friday though. No invite kinda says it all

42 minutes ago, Jam said:

Please No hat games. That Cliff Alexander debacle was classless.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app

Totally agree.  But it would be funny if he put on the IU hat, put the KU had in front of him and then moved the VU hat way off to the side to indicate Vanderbilt was a "distant third". LOL, but again, please no fake outs or hat games.

On an unrelated note, the VU board has a thread about them going after Wiseman AND Trendon Watford.

Just now, Brass Cannon said:

They send out invites on Friday though. No invite kinda says it all

Even without an invite, putting his name in allows Juwan to work out directly with NBA teams outside of the combine. I fully expect Juwan to return, and Archie's comments when he declared essentially said as much. But that implies Juwan declared entirely to receive feedback from his potential future employer; all the more reason why he would see the process through, invite to the combine or no.