Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2018) SG Romeo Langford - INDIANA HOOSIERS

It’s not a done deal. It’s still here say I don’t know why some people on here are saying he is for sure coming
Unless we suddenly get named in the fbi thing is say he is coming to iu.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

On 4/11/2018 at 5:21 PM, Hoosier Guy said:

I’ve been confident on Romeo, TJD, Watford and Brooks. Looks like half is done

Michigan State's issues likely help with Brooks. I believe Indiana is TJD's choice. Watford might be influenced by sharing with him how he can be the second class coming in to bring Indiana back into the spotlight much like his brother did...regardless if Romeo is there when he comes, he could continue the rebuild like his brother did so well. Romeo? Everyone seems so confident, but I can't believe any predictions or inside knowledge  about Romeo coming from a login name on a thread. With that said, it does all seem to add up. I think he will have much more exposure playing for Indiana than anywhere else, if for no other reason than it's a fun story about a Hoosier kid staying close to home and impacting a program on and off the court...and we all know people around the country acknowledge this is the land of basketball enthusiasts (or, maybe fanatics is more appropriate?).

21 minutes ago, ray said:

Michigan State's issues likely help with Brooks. I believe Indiana is TJD's choice. Watford might be influenced by sharing with him how he can be the second class coming in to bring Indiana back into the spotlight much like his brother did...regardless if Romeo is there when he comes, he could continue the rebuild like his brother did so well. Romeo? Everyone seems so confident, but I can't believe any predictions or inside knowledge  about Romeo coming from a login name on a thread. With that said, it does all seem to add up. I think he will have much more exposure playing for Indiana than anywhere else, if for no other reason than it's a fun story about a Hoosier kid staying close to home and impacting a program on and off the court...and we all know people around the country acknowledge this is the land of basketball enthusiasts (or, maybe fanatics is more appropriate?).

Welcome aboard Ray.  Glad to have you join in the fun.

42 minutes ago, ray said:

Probably fanatics. And good to have you Ray!

It’s not a done deal. It’s still here say I don’t know why some people on here are saying he is for sure coming

It’s a combination of things that are happening beyond the boards. Those same things that if they were happening for other teams we would also accept them and acknowledge it was over. Much like Darius Garland.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Crystal Ball just updated. But I don't see the new prediction anywhere on the list of picks for Romeo or the latest crystal ball picks nationally yet.
71% IU
14% Vandy
14% Kansas
Jesse Johnson will never flip from vandy so there will always have a small percentage

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

It’s a combination of things that are happening beyond the boards. Those same things that if they were happening for other teams we would also accept them and acknowledge it was over. Much like Darius Garland.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app
Exactly.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

5 hours ago, IUrocker said:

Yep, there’s been things piecing together here lately that make Romeo to IU make too much sense to just be smoke. Like mdn82 mentioned, if all this leaked info that has been going around been about one of the other teams, we would be the ones thinking we don’t have him.  

We would be thinking we don't have him, but we wouldn't be guaranteeing we don't have him.

1 hour ago, Brass Cannon said:

He couldn't even carry his HS team to state

That's another gem from the Vandy Village(too small to be a nation)

They don't realize this is Indiana and our high school basketball teams know how to play.  And, Warren Central who did win the state finished as the 11th best high school team in the country.

I never hear of a recruit from Indiana "who was poorly coached in high school"

1 hour ago, pumpfake said:

Yea, from what I could tell he has 4 predictions and they were all players to Vanderbilt.  I'm not sure what makes him an 'expert' rather than just a VU fan.  He's the 'Hoosier Guy' of Vanderbilt it would seem.  Maybe we should lobby to get our "Guy" a crystal ball vote!

I have way more sense than any Vanderbilt fan. I can assure you that! Lol

20 minutes ago, HoosierHoops1 said:

They don't realize this is Indiana and our high school basketball teams know how to play.  And, Warren Central who did win the state finished as the 11th best high school team in the country.

I never hear of a recruit from Indiana "who was poorly coached in high school"

The BIGGEST problem with that statement is Romeo has won a state title