Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2018) SG Romeo Langford - INDIANA HOOSIERS

3 minutes ago, Iugradman said:

Look at the previous page. A link was posted to a thread on the 14 Powers Vandy fan site.

Missed it. Thanks 

Vandy poster: “six weeks ago Vandy was a done deal. Now the wind seems to be blowing a different direction. What happened?”

...you’re Vanderbilt and don’t have Archie...that’s what happened.
I know that was hilarious. There were a pretty arrogant bunch a month ago but they said they have the right coach!!!

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Not a done deal but the wind is blowing north as rabby likes to say.

I that "wind is blowing ...." phrase predates Rabby. I could be wrong and there is nothing wrong if he wants to use it but I am pretty sure we have heard that in these boards for a very long time.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

I that "wind is blowing ...." phrase predates Rabby. I could be wrong and there is nothing wrong if he wants to use it but I am pretty sure we have heard that in these boards for a very long time.

Probably I just recall him using it alot.

Vandy poster: “six weeks ago Vandy was a done deal. Now the wind seems to be blowing a different direction. What happened?”

...you’re Vanderbilt and don’t have Archie...that’s what happened.

That plus your Coach was hot miked at a timeout on national television and the whole world got to hear his embarrassing coaching advice in the huddle. No thanks.....

One of their (none infected) Johnsons was better than Yogi too.

Anyone else remember the Purdue poster on the old boards who made a bet that Barlow would end up with a better college career then Olidipo? That didn’t work out so well for him. Lol

I’m glad you guys are all confident but I’m going to hold back until the Indiana hat is put on. NothIng is a done deal to me until that happens
I think he is going to IU. But I'm not going to be so confident that if he doesn't come I'll be as upset as some were about BD

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

8 minutes ago, Uspshoosier said:

Anyone else remember the Purdue poster on the old boards who made a bet that Barlow would end up with a better college career then Olidipo? That didn’t work out so well for him. Lol

I think it was some dude named jazeera, jadeezra, something September 11th-y.

It was a bet against me lmao on Scout.

20 minutes ago, Uspshoosier said:

oh yea, remember like it was yesterday. Barlow's probably playing in the Penal Leagues while Vic is a star in the NBA.

4 hours ago, HoosierSadaseci said:

I perused a Vandy board,  and despite the latest crystal ball changes, and Jerry Meyers done deal to IU comment, their fans still seem adamant that Garland is going to reel Romeo in to Nashville.  Right or wrong they are going down with the ship.

Anchors down baby!

Wasn’t it at the McDonald’s game that Garland decided to take a contested shot instead of passing to an open Romeo at the end of the game? Maybe that decision also swayed Romeo.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners

Could be that.

Or the low-percentage, contested shot from an ice cold shooter was really just an "I'm bitter you're not following me to college" shot of contempt.