Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2018) SG Romeo Langford - INDIANA HOOSIERS

Wow that's huge. I really thought once he said no more visits he was going to Kansas but I was dead wrong thankfully.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

No one gets hammered for a first offense (at least, unless it is an obvious capital offense) on this board.
If a poster gets a time out or banned, it is for extended misbehavior with a straw that breaks the back.
Now what say we move on?

I agree. He did nothing that posters on this board haven't done before. That is sharing info from other sites. Let's not be hypocrites.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

4 minutes ago, Chris007 said:

I guess this should be the song for the next 18 days. 

Very appropriate song.

I loved Tom Petty! Saw him three times, including at Wrigley Field last summer -- about two months before he died. Great show. Broke my heart when he passed. Fortunately, he left us a lot of great music! 

28 minutes ago, Fkfootball1 said:

I had a UK fan tell me earlier, his "source" is an IU alum and said that Romeo is waiting till the 30th so the State of Indiana couldn't strip him of Mr. Basketball. 

Lmao. Yeah.

I wondered how long it would be until that conspiracy came up.

The "doesn't want to deal with backlash, so he's waiting until his season is over" crowd has to latch onto something else at this point.

I agree. He did nothing that posters on this board haven't done before. That is sharing info from other sites. Let's not be hypocrites.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Wasn't the info he shared obtained via a PM though. Yogi did not post if intentionally and that sort of suggested you treat it a little differently

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app