Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2018) SG Romeo Langford - INDIANA HOOSIERS

All my fuzzy feelings about Romeo went away when I seen that Juwan was testing the Waters. Smart by him but if we get Romeo and Juwan leaves then I’m not sure how much better we really will be.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

I agree

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

When he commits to Vandy... boy oh boy this page will be something else. 
There are only two people on this board who think he is going to vandy and one has disappeared.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Just now, 8bucks said:

Meyer switched to IU with Garland too right? Not really doubting the momentum our way but wondering if I remember that right.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Yes, after HH.

2 minutes ago, Uspshoosier said:

Awesome. Thanks for posting USPS. Meyer won’t be changing his pick after that statement

5 minutes ago, Yogi's Picnic Basket said:

According to Jerry Meyer in an article with a Kansas writer, Romeo to IU is a 'done deal'. Can't link for some reason and I'm sure others have shared, but thought I'd post in just in case.

Matt Galloway posted the article on twitter.

The Romeo portion of the article is below.

By Matt Galloway 

"Five-star guard Romeo Langford, the highest-rated remaining uncommitted player in the Class of 2018, told 247Sports on Wednesday that he is done taking college visits and will announce his decision April 30. Langford, who is also considering Vanderbilt and Indiana, is the fifth-ranked player nationally in 247Sports’ composite rankings.

However, KU doesn’t appear to be the frontrunner for Langford’s services. That distinction belongs to Indiana, as detailed in a Thursday afternoon story by Jerry Meyer, director of basketball scouting for 247Sports. Reached for further comment on what he’s hearing about Langford’s decision, Meyer told The Capital-Journal that the guard seems locked in with the Hoosiers.

“What I’m gathering through sources is he’s going to go to Indiana,” Meyer said. “It would be Kansas and Vanderbilt standing on the outside of that decision. I’m hearing he’s made up his mind. As the phrase people love to use, which during these sensitive times may be too much, but (I’m hearing) it’s a done deal.”

http://www.cjonline.com/sports/20180412/bill-self-on-newest-ku-basketball-signee-ochai-agbaji-i-love-his-demeanor