Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2018) SG Romeo Langford - INDIANA HOOSIERS

4 hours ago, Chris007 said:

I'm 80% in with Romeo to IU. Nothing sourced just reading what everyone else is. I think  The real question do we take Brooks and Watford because I believe we lead for both and we also I believe lead for TJD. The staff has had a plan for a while and it is falling into place. 

I do not know much about their style of play (I.e wing, stretch 4, under the bucket guy etc) but see that 247 has all three at 6'8" with two being SF and TJD a center.  From a "share the ball/playing time" etc perspective is there any chance we could get all three? I would guess no but what is the harm in being delusional ? :)

1 minute ago, DChoosier said:

I do not know much about their style of play (I.e wing, stretch 4, under the bucket guy etc) but see that 247 has all three at 6'8" with two being SF and TJD a center.  From a "share the ball/playing time" etc perspective is there any chance we could get all three?

I think there is a chance we would take all 3 but would all 3 want to play with each other. 

Just now, Chris007 said:

I think there is a chance we would take all 3 but would all 3 want to play with each other. 

That was what I meant by my question.....would they all play together?

Just now, DChoosier said:

That was what I meant by my question.....would they all play together?

I can't answer that but they could be in the lineup together as the 3,4, and 5. Brooks and TJD are playing together this summer

3 minutes ago, Chris007 said:

Brooks’ AAU program was making some comments on Twitter about playing the three in college (see below, as well as the tweet at the top of the same thread). So if TJD is a 5, that leaves the 4 for Watford, which seems reasonable.

10 minutes ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

Sounds like maybe some encouraging news. Roller coaster ride continues. Fun reading anyway. Sounds like a lot of happy sources in Indiana.

This would mean a lot for Archie.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

The good doc is a cautious one, eh? 

[I'm more inclined to irrational exuberance;)  ]

13 minutes ago, lillurk said:

Brooks’ AAU program was making some comments on Twitter about playing the three in college (see below, as well as the tweet at the top of the same thread). So if TJD is a 5, that leaves the 4 for Watford, which seems reasonable.

Watford is more of a 3 than Brooks.

42 minutes ago, Brass Cannon said:

Didn't Gordon also start a domino effect of elite recruits choosing IU?

I think the only 1 you could consider elite was Devin Ebanks. I think Terrell Holloway was a 4 star.