Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2018) SG Romeo Langford - INDIANA HOOSIERS

1 hour ago, Chris007 said:

I'm 80% in with Romeo to IU. Nothing sourced just reading what everyone else is. I think EJ to UK is a sign that Vandy is out. Announcing at the NA gym is a good sign for IU, Coach SS info and what was said to the Watfords is all positive IU talk. So things could change but as of today, I'm saying Romeo to IU.

As for the Watford info, there was a reason we didn't watch him for 38 games this high school season. It has all been worked out and we will be all over him this AAU season. But they called us to get the recruiting back flowing the right way. IUgradman can listen to Rabby & the Watfords all he wants to say IU is not in the lead but from the person or people recruiting him he is ours if we want him. The real question do we take Brooks and Watford because I believe we lead for both and we also I believe lead for TJD. The staff has had a plan for a while and it is falling into place. 

You really made my day with this post.  Thank you.

Image result for I've always loved you from the Blues brothers

4 minutes ago, Chris007 said:

Ryan Taylor to Northwestern. Is that because he knows Romeo is coming?

Was thinking the same thing.

I’m really trying not to get wrapped up in all the positive vibes because I still believe it isn’t over, but all of this new information is great to see. I’m hopeful

Was thinking the same thing.
I’m really trying not to get wrapped up in all the positive vibes because I still believe it isn’t over, but all of this new information is great to see. I’m hopeful
In a couple days, someone will post something and some posters will swingbthe other way. The truth is no one knows for sure. Lots of guesses, both educated and uneducated.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

2 minutes ago, ElectricBoogaloo said:

Purdue is gonna be decimated if Carsen Edwards goes pro. They would have really liked to have Taylor.

My guess is he comes back.

EJ Montgomery just committed to...UK (ie; not Vandy)
As much as I hate to see Big Blew get a good player, this makes me glad in a "Vandy has no bigs" kinda way. Cause other than a freshman with a bad knee injury...Vandy has no bigs!
Did I mention...Vanderbilt University's men's basketball team has a really crappy stable of players with size and strength for their upcoming season, and no more prospects to bring in size or strength?
Oh yeah...also...Vandy has no bigs.

Lol another inside source who thinks the AD pull is still in play.

Romeo wants to play at Vandy but Tim Langford is sold on CAM and IU. The house is torn for sure. Its not that Romeo is totally against IU oranything its just he really is sold on Drew's "PRO" style of running things and hisrelationship with Garland. He told me thatthe push back was to think it over about IUand not declare at the Mac AA game.

Lol the guy running the vandy Twitter feed was convinced they were getting Montgomery and Romeo.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

That was posted on the Rivals board yesterday. I wonder how much of an effort IU put into Taylor.
I don't buy it. Have not heard any pro vandy stuff in a long time. I still think it's Kansas but hopefully I am wrong.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk