Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2018) SG Romeo Langford - INDIANA HOOSIERS

2 minutes ago, goonaha said:

It is actually allowed for multiple members of the media to interview the parent of a recruit. 

Yes, it is. But Peegs posted his as premium and  poster was sharing the info here yesterday and was getting harassed about it. Bc Peegs has to make a living or something. So Adam must charge for his article now too. Gotta keep it premium. 

Just now, Feathery said:

Yes, it is. But Peegs posted his as premium and  poster was sharing the info here yesterday and was getting harassed about it. Bc Peegs has to make a living or something. So Adam must charge for his article now too. Gotta keep it premium. 

Zagoria can control his content however he chooses.

I don’t want to sound ‘holier than thou’ but there seems to be way too many butt hurt posting/posters going on. It’s
“Romeo to ________, because __________. Now it’s Romeo to _______ because __________. I’ve always said this or that.” Etc, etc.

It’s remarkable we’re in it at this point and let’s just wait and see where he announces later this month. If it’s us, great. If it’s not, oh well.

This board has become big disappointment with the amount of bickering that’s going on.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

2 hours ago, btownqb said:

Vonleh still isn't out of the question (he doesn't turn 23 until August)..he's avged 7 and 7 for CHI in 19mins a game. And Cody had a 10, 7, and 2 season while shooting 57% from the field, and then couldn't stay healthy this year. 

And I personally think TB will stick simply because of his range on his jump shot. He's dominated the Gleague.

Can't forget about Troy getting that contract with the Knicks before he got hurt, hopefully they keep him around

Somebody better tell Adam Zagoria he is giving out free Peegs info. I’ve hear that isn’t allowed once Peegs take info and says he is making it premium. 
So basically the same info as peegs premium but for free.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

It is actually allowed for multiple members of the media to interview the parent of a recruit. 
And basically it will probably get posted for free. No wonder I thought premium was a waste of money.

Just now, Bailey7878 said:

And basically it will probably get posted for free. No wonder I thought premium was a waste of money.

Yeah you're basically paying to get info a little faster than everyone else. If it's important then the general public will find out shortly after. 

10 minutes ago, Hoosierfan2017 said:

Yeah you're basically paying to get info a little faster than everyone else. If it's important then the general public will find out shortly after. 

In the case yesterday the Peegs “premium” info was actually shared on another forum first, by someone who doesn’t have Peegs. 

3 hours ago, ap2345 said:

Don't overthink the retweet people. I've known plenty of recruits that have done that and then gone to a different school right before their commitment. Wilkes and Garland are just a couple of examples that come to mind.

2 examples that didn't choose IU, but do you have any other examples?  How close do you follow recruit tweets?

2 hours ago, JHoosier914 said:

I don’t want to sound ‘holier than thou’ but there seems to be way too many butt hurt posting/posters going on. It’s
“Romeo to ________, because __________. Now it’s Romeo to _______ because __________. I’ve always said this or that.” Etc, etc.

It’s remarkable we’re in it at this point and let’s just wait and see where he announces later this month. If it’s us, great. If it’s not, oh well.

This board has become big disappointment with the amount of bickering that’s going on.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

I think a lot of it is posters not wanting to get their hopes up, so they build up a defense to show that they have no faith that Romeo will pick IU so if he doesn't they can say 'told ya so'.

I think a lot of it is posters not wanting to get their hopes up, so they build up a defense to show that they have no faith that Romeo will pick IU so if he doesn't they can say 'told ya so'.

I believe there are a few reasons why some believe Romeo goes elsewhere.

That has to do with IU not playing the game needed to consistently land 5 stars. Archie not having success landing 5 star recruits, yet.

The biggest reason for me to believe it's KU is they typically land the ones they want. They want Romeo.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app