Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2018) SG Romeo Langford - INDIANA HOOSIERS

5 minutes ago, Ajwhitis said:

We have to stop saying he won't be a legend at Vanderbilt, they're best player ever is Will Perdue for god sake. Give Romeo some credit, he'd be a legend that all 8 Vanderbilt basketball fans tell their grandkids about.

Fair enough.  He and Jay Cutler will be best buds at the alumni events I guess.

No. This is someone that is actually credible. But he didnt give me much.
I figured. I just think it is flat out hysterical that Aaron E is claiming to be this connected guy.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

3 minutes ago, Bailey7878 said:

Aaron E?

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Sorry for the remedial question, but where did the Aaron Etherington thing come from? I saw it mentioned a few pages back, but couldn't figure out the original story. 

It's not important, but when watching a house-fire it's nice to know who started it. 

No joke - this is an exact cut and paste for the meaning of the name  "Shittu":

What Does Name "Shittu" Mean
You are spiritually intense and can sting or charm. Your name brings love and new starts into life and attracts money. In business, you are the creator and promoter of original ideas and usually enjoy considerable financial success.

6 minutes ago, Hardwood83 said:

Sorry for the remedial question, but where did the Aaron Etherington thing come from? I saw it mentioned a few pages back, but couldn't figure out the original story. 

It's not important, but when watching a house-fire it's nice to know who started it. 

I believe somebody said he was out running his mouth saying that the Indiana staff had informed him  personally that Romeo was going to Kansas and it was basically a done deal. Think of how absurd that is why in the world would Archie or anyone on his staff share any information about recruiting with this kid. He is a 2 star recruit that IU would not have any interest in.

6 minutes ago, Bailey7878 said:

I believe somebody said he was out running his mouth saying that the Indiana staff had informed him  personally that Romeo was going to Kansas and it was basically a done deal. Think of how absurd that is why in the world would Archie or anyone on his staff share any information about recruiting with this kid. He is a 2 star recruit that IU would not have any interest in.

I’m sure his butt hurts

25 minutes ago, Fkfootball1 said:

Oh, I'm salty for sure. I like Romeo and all, I just felt Floyd deserved it more. 

As Shannon said, “Floyd Central could do some damage in the state tournament, but they don’t have Romeo Langford.” That’s the difference

I watched the game on my phone. FC and NA both have good teams. I was impressed with both of them. Too bad they had to meet so soon in the tournament.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Agreed. I thought it was a solid games the refs stayed out of. Close throughout. FC didn’t have the firepower to go up and down with NA. It played out like every person thought it would pace wise. NA won. Most figured they would, but it was a good game. Should have been at least in a regional or beyond.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Agreed. I thought it was a solid games the refs stayed out of. Close throughout. FC didn’t have the firepower to go up and down with NA. It played out like every person thought it would pace wise. NA won. Most figured they would, but it was a good game. Should have been at least in a regional or beyond.

Absolutely. FC did what they needed to do to contain Romeo. Good Indiana H.S. basketball game.

52 minutes ago, mdn82 said:

And NA doesn't have an obvious coaching advantage like in most games. 

2 minutes ago, Fkfootball1 said:

Todd Sturgeon might be the best coach in the state. Floyd Central was a dumpster fire before he showed up.

It also helps having all that height up there. NA never has height like that in the school