Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2018) SG Romeo Langford - INDIANA HOOSIERS

Just now, Hoosier1984 said:

If Romeo takes an L tonight do we think that will speed up his decision since he will have nothing else but time to think or we still thinking McDonalds game or after?

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

I don’t think it would speed it up at all. They’ve stuck to the process. No need to change it now

7 minutes ago, Hoosier1984 said:

If Romeo takes an L tonight do we think that will speed up his decision since he will have nothing else but time to think or we still thinking McDonalds game or after?

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Yes, his dad said that since he won't be visiting during post-season, he'd likely push back the decision in order to visit IU, assuming the visit is still necessary

12 minutes ago, Ajwhitis said:

Yes, his dad said that since he won't be visiting during post-season, he'd likely push back the decision in order to visit IU, assuming the visit is still necessary

I don't know about speed up, but it would make it more likely he'll announce on his first decided timeline, on or around the McDonald's game.

100%, 0% chance type statements are stupid, glad to see you come around

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app
I'm not defending him, but there are many on here that speak in absolutes that RL is going to Vanderbilt. Where are the multiple posts calling them out?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I'm not defending him, but there are many on here that speak in absolutes that RL is going to Vanderbilt. Where are the multiple posts calling them out?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Who has said it was 100% that he was going to Vandy? Haven’t seen anyone use that jargon.

There are certainly people that have said they believe he will go to Vandy or in my case I believe it is Kansas. The only posters I have seen say 100% is one “Guy” to IU.

Just now, MikeRoberts said:

Who has said it was 100% that he was going to Vandy? Haven’t seen anyone use that jargon.

There are certainly people that have said they believe he will go to Vandy or in my case I believe it is Kansas. The only posters I have seen say 100% is one “Guy” to IU.

DBM is pretty positive Romeo is off to Vandy

1 hour ago, Hoosierfan2017 said:

Honestly I've never understood the point of the coach going to watch anyway. Like, if he's trying to decide if he wants to offer a player then it makes sense to watch him play. But, that's not the case here. We obviously want Romeo, and he knows we want him. I don't see why going to watch is so important. 

Agree.  Archie knows Romeo's game and wants him to come to IU.  Showing up at a game serves no purpose other than to reaffirm interest and hopefully see a good game.  No doubt CAM and the staff are in frequent enough contact that RL knows he's wanted.  Throw in the fact that IU only has two contacts left and it would almost be a waste to go to the game tonight.  I can only imagine the hand wringing if we were out of visits and Vanderbilt and KU then scheduled practice or in-home visits with Romeo.

As mentioned earlier, IHSAATV will be streaming the game, as well as 3 or 4 other games.  There is a Roku app among other platforms.