Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2018) SG Romeo Langford - INDIANA HOOSIERS

8 hours ago, Fkfootball1 said:

We need to offer his PG, Sean East. It may help get Romeo. East was 10-12 from 3. He can stick an open shot.

Eh that sounds like something a school like Vanderbilt would do.

No offense to East, but he doesn't have any high Division 1 offers and he's a senior playing on a great team.  I'm sure he'd be just as good as our preferred walk-ons, so maybe offer him one of those.

1 minute ago, AKHoosier said:

Eh that sounds like something a school like Vanderbilt would do.

No offense to East, but he doesn't have any high Division 1 offers and he's a senior playing on a great team.  I'm sure he'd be just as good as our preferred walk-ons, so maybe offer him one of those.

He would absolutely dominate our preferred walkons. Other than McRoberts

4 minutes ago, btownqb said:

That's fine. I think they'll win too. To say it's a sure thing is just false. 

I’ll eat my words if hell somehow freezes over. A team with Romeo Langford is not losing in the sectional

4 minutes ago, Iugradman said:

Rabjohns said the IU staff will likely be looking at 2019s tonight. Bad, bad news.

Coach Miller has a better handle on where we stand than probably any of us. I also trust that he knows where he needs to spend his time. As much as I would like to have Langford, 2019 can be a signature class for Miller and if that's what he believes we need to focus on, that's fine by me.

21 minutes ago, Hoosier Guy said:

Gary Harris isn’t Romeo Langford

Romeo Langford doesn't have another Mr. Basketball on his team......... have you even seen Floyd play? The fact it's sectional is honestly irrelevant. 

As always people will see what they want to see. If he doesn’t show that must mean IU is out. If he watches we are automatically still in it. What we do know is that CAM is organized and actually has plan that he sticks to. If he is spending his time elsewhere tonight it’s because he has it mapped out. Keep in mind the other 2 schools are not present at sectionals as well. All schools have at least 2 visits each. If he loses tonight those schools won’t lose those visits they can do in-home visits or can visit and watch a workout at the school. For me if he doesn’t show up tonight I will chose to see a coach that has a plan and has an open communication with the family and knows that they are not going to make a decision based on if a coach showed up to watch them play a sectional final

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners