Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2018) SG Romeo Langford - INDIANA HOOSIERS

I like this, however I'd say it's more the way it happened than "that it happened" which has me concerned.

I understand your concern, but it's not mine. We had a flawed roster that Archie dealt with. I did think we would get a few more wins, but I am satisfied gong forward we have the right coach.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

22 minutes ago, btownqb said:

You sure?

100% positive. Concerning that he’s not watching Romeo........not to start a wildfire but I can’t be the only one who has heard the rumor about what Austin Etherington has told some folks, am I? 

12 minutes ago, HoosierTrav said:

100% positive. Concerning that he’s not watching Romeo........not to start a wildfire but I can’t be the only one who has heard the rumor about what Austin Etherington has told some folks, am I? 

Nope..curious as to what it is though?

A rumor going around that Austin Etherington told some people that’s archie has informed his staff he will be attending Kansas...... like I said. Wanted to see if others have heard the same thing. I’m not sure I believe anything after the past 3 years of wild speculation and many claiming to have sources. It is odd how Kansas has zero buzz around this recruitment but Self has been visiting Romeo himself. 

9 minutes ago, HoosierTrav said:

A rumor going around that Austin Etherington told some people that’s archie has informed his staff he will be attending Kansas...... like I said. Wanted to see if others have heard the same thing. I’m not sure I believe anything after the past 3 years of wild speculation and many claiming to have sources. It is odd how Kansas has zero buzz around this recruitment but Self has been visiting Romeo himself. 

Haven't heard that, but it would make more sense than Vandy.

I’ve been trying to drive as much buzz around Kansas as I can. The one thing Romeo keeps reiterating is the want to play with other great players and most have taken that to mean Garland but to me that means Kansas

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app