Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2018) SG Romeo Langford - INDIANA HOOSIERS

4 minutes ago, wsteele said:

I know at NA you had to be a season ticket holder to get them and you could only get as many tickets as you had season tickets. At Jeff and FC, you had to buy a ticket into their last home game and you could get 2 for every ticket you bought into that game smh 

Seymour you could do whatever you wanted as long as you were a resident of Seymour. 

Such crap. There were people who went and bought 20-30 tickets and were reselling them

Wow why is that allowed. In my district here in Illinois, 1 ticket per nuclear family including grandparents for players and Cheerleaders. 1 ticket per reserved seat holders. After that each person can buy no more than 5 per person.

We have never had a Romeo type player here, but we always sell out post season games and most regular season games

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Wow why is that allowed. In my district here in Illinois, 1 ticket per nuclear family including grandparents for players and Cheerleaders. 1 ticket per reserved seat holders. After that each person can buy no more than 5 per person.  
We have never had a Romeo type player here, but we always sell out post season games and most regular season games

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Nuclear families?

Sent from my LG-H872 using BtownBanners mobile app

Friday night we will have a double header from Boys basketball Sectional 15 in Seymour! Game one is @JeffHighSports vs. @FloydCentralHS at 6:00pm ET/5:00pm CT! Game two features @SEYMOUROWLS1 vs @NewAlbanyHoops at 7:30pm ET/6:30pm CT! Join us on IHSAAtv.org!

Tweet regarding tomorrow nights Seymour sectional for anyone who can’t find tickets.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

It all rests on this kid’s decision. If he goes somewhere else next year will be rough too.

Agree. Aside from some grad transfer types our talent level next season compared to the real contenders is absolutely laughable.

We will be scraping for a NCAA birth.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Losing to Rutgers in a BTT is pretty much Doomsday, no?

What else more embarrassing can possibly happen, except getting trounced by IPFW and Indiana State at home?

Believe it or not, NO.

Compare it to last year with the talent we actually had.

Compare it to the aftermath of Kelvin Sampson.

Things can be worse. Things can be better. Keep it in perspective, remember that Rome wasn't built in a day (some cliche for those of us who might need it), and you'll see which way this is headed.

That's for all of us here, myself included.