Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2018) SG Romeo Langford - INDIANA HOOSIERS

All 3 have a legititmate shot at him right now. Vandy isn't just a throw in I promise. What I've been told and said for awhile that Garland and Romeo DO WANT to play TOGETHER. If Garland does choose Vandy(I think he is IU's), Romeo will seriously consider them and may push them even with us. I was told IF Romeo were to choose right now it would be IU, but that isn't the case so. Adidas is a huge pro for KU and IU though. As much as I have heard that he and Garland want to play together, Romeo will still be a legititmate option to be a Hoosier, but I will be worried. KU is 2nd right now IMO with Vandy only having a shot if they land Garland. Regardless of what happens, Bryce Drew and Vandy have been put on the map. 3 top 15 recruits seriously considering them is crazy. 
Drew must be the world's greatest recruiter because this is vandy for crying out loud.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

3 minutes ago, Bailey7878 said:

Drew must be the world's greatest recruiter because this is vandy for crying out loud.

Thad Matta immediately started landing 5 stars by the boat load at OSU.  No one thought that was strange.

2 minutes ago, AKHoosier said:

According to the knowledgeable KU fans on the Rivals national board, they have no shot with Langford.

None of them are even suggesting he could commit to Kansas.

The word was that his Kansas visit went poorly and did more harm than good.  Did you hear the same thing?

11 minutes ago, Hoosier Guy said:

Once Garland commits on Monday, Romeo won’t be too far behind

Whatever happens we all have to give you credit for sticking to your guns.  Even with the recent Vandy chatter you haven't wavered a bit.  I respect that. 

Whatever happens we all have to give you credit for sticking to your guns.  Even with the recent Vandy chatter you haven't wavered a bit.  I respect that. 
The vandy chatter from the vandy insiders. Ialmost forgot vandy already has two in the bag per a very knowledgeable insider.

Just now, HoosierSadaseci said:

Prepare to be shocked.  His father just said this week that Romeo will wait until spring.

He’s not waiting till spring. How many times have we seen people say stuff like this and not follow through? Once Garland is in the fold, it’s a no brainer where Romeo is going. Not waiting till spring

1 minute ago, dbmhoosier said:

Sittu is in the bag.  I still think it's about 80/20 that garland goes to Vandy but fpeaughs post about our staff being confident makes me slightly more optimistic.  He usually has good info. 

And why do you think it’s 80/20 Vanderbilt?

10 minutes ago, dbmhoosier said:

Keep in mind Hoosier Guy was dead set that Billy Donovan was going to be IU 's coach after Crean was fired.