Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2018) SG Romeo Langford - INDIANA HOOSIERS

At times they did. Barnes is 6"6. Nichols is 6"6. Gohmann is 6"6. Hobson is 6"6. And Apple was 6"8. Floyd led most of the game and NA hit some treys in the 4th and was able to extend when Floyd had to to start fouling. That game was never in double digits.

They certainly weren't listed that big, nor seemed that big.

Sent from my SM-G950U using BtownBanners mobile app

54 minutes ago, Chris007 said:

BS has two college players on their team in Leal & Coyle. Also as a high school official and the game being played at South, JR will have a crew he likes into ref that game. Won't be me though I have Martinsville-Edgewood. Also if the South football team keeps winning then they will have to postpone that game. 

Good ol’ Martinsville. Where I graduated

This is why I haven’t been to a Martinsville football game in 5 years. I knew deep down they wouldn’t win this game. I mainly just follow teams with IU recruits

I graduated from Martinsville, I went. It was awful honestly. Hard to watch. Had to leave at halftime cause it wasn’t worth sitting in the cold for.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app