Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2018) SG Romeo Langford - INDIANA HOOSIERS

Pump the breaks. I'm confident we land Romeo but I don't think he's cancelling his visit to KU.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

I don't see him doing that either, but very odd to throw that out there if Kansas were in the lead or someone weren't a clear favorite. I would be shocked if he did cancel, but going on OV's every weekend would be tiring for a kid. Anything is possible.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

1 minute ago, Yogi's Picnic Basket said:

I have said the same Hoosier Guy. I truly believed this visit would do the trick. Didn't expect it to go that well though. Great job to the fans, coaches and players for making this weekend one people won't forget for awhile.

I have so much faith in Archie. I knew he would knock it out of the park

I don't think he is either but Tim didn't need to say that. He put it out there. It's a very good sign.

It's a tremendous sign that he said that to the media. I believe the Langford's have been looking for something to separate the programs recruiting their son.

One program didn't really recognize him and his next visit he has 14,000+ giving him a standing ovation and chanting his name. Hoosier fans gave them a reason to put IU on top.

It's a tremendous sign that he said that to the media. I believe the Langford's have been looking for something to separate the programs recruiting their son.

One program didn't really recognize him and his next visit he has 14,000+ giving him a standing ovation and chanting his name. Hoosier fans gave them a reason to put IU on top.

Yes and they have been pretty standard in their answers after OV's. They have been pretty close to the vest beyond those standard answers. I am not saying anything more than we impressed which is all we can do.

We have a potential great one in Archie. We hit a true home run. I said I wanted either Billy D or Archie and maybe Mike White(Still think he is a star), but now I really think Archie was the best choice period. I am on a IU high right now, but he has changed things around without a real damn game being played lol. Props to Archie. Is it too early for an extension? Jkjk IU high talking. 

We are definitely ALL IN on Romeo! I spent more time watching the recruits than watching the scrimmage. Several different guys sat down to talk with Romeo including Damon Bailey. Anyone know who the guy was in the IU sweatshirt that sat by Romeo for a good while near the end of the scrimmage?

We somehow get Romeo and Darius, I won't even fret over 2019 recruiting. Lol.

Just get me 1 big guy in 2019.

To add to the excitement. Forrester has a dunk on Twitter that would make Perea swoon.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners

Yes you will. Lol