Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2018) SG Romeo Langford - INDIANA HOOSIERS

I wish he would have taken more midrange jumpers this year. That seemed to be his wheelhouse.

He made that shot consistently.

I have a hard time being critical of Romeo because he seems like a tremendous person that deserves the best.

I will root for him regardless and will pulling for him to succeed.

I don’t think I could take him in the lottery if I were a GM. And maybe not in the first round.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

1 hour ago, HoosierDYT said:

Not sure of the exact numbers, but I think he was mid to low 30’s if you only consider the last 20 ish games. That’s definitely fine and shows the improvement scouts like

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Looks like 32% in conference.

I haven't read through this entire thread so forgive me if I'm repeating someone...

I wouldn't say I have an "inside source" rather a loose connection inside the program and from what I've heard through them is that Romeo is far from a lock to leave early. It seems Tim Langford may be somewhat in control here....

Take it with a grain of salt, just thought I'd pass that along

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

22 minutes ago, Cheaney40 said:

I haven't read through this entire thread so forgive me if I'm repeating someone...

I wouldn't say I have an "inside source" rather a loose connection inside the program and from what I've heard through them is that Romeo is far from a lock to leave early. It seems Tim Langford may be somewhat in control here....

Why wouldn't his dad want him to leave early? 

Why wouldn't his dad want him to leave early? 
??? not sure.... this is just what I heard... could be false... but close enough source to at least pass along..

5 minutes ago, Cheaney40 said:

??? not sure.... this is just what I heard... could be false... but close enough source to at least pass along..

Thanks for sharing, definitely something to keep an eye on. That would change a lot of perspectives for next year.

34 minutes ago, Cheaney40 said:

Not criticizing you, and I know we’ll hear more rumors about this, but I’ll eat my shoe if Romeo returns. It simply isn’t happening 

40 minutes ago, Cheaney40 said:

Oh don't do this to me...

No Romeo tonight
I didn't get to watch the B1G tourney game due to work so didn't notice him getting injured??

sitting out will only fuel speculation that he's sitting out the NIT in anticipation of the draft.

cue Kravitz....

I didn't get to watch the B1G tourney game due to work so didn't notice him getting injured??

sitting out will only fuel speculation that he's sitting out the NIT in anticipation of the draft.

cue Kravitz....

Yes he went to the locker room for a spell, looks like the same lingering back issue he has dealt with in the past.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

8 minutes ago, Hoosier Guy said:

It’s really not that far fetched that Romeo comes back. He’s simply not ready for the NBA

It doesn’t matter if he’s ready or not. He’s about to make millions. It’s not a hard concept to understand

8 minutes ago, woodenshoemanHoosierfan said:

Video of you doing it if he stays? emoji6.png

PS I don't think he does either.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I wouldn’t be able to hold myself to that lol but I do feel that strongly about him not coming back