Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2018) SG Romeo Langford - INDIANA HOOSIERS

1 hour ago, LamarCheeks said:

So, here's an odd story that has nothing to do with anything, but I thought I'd post here. My dog (she's a big IU fan -- pictured below) and I were on our usual daily walk at our favorite park when an unleashed dog ran up to us. He was friendly, and after exchanging a couple sniffs with my dog, kept following us as we made our way along the trail. Later on, I could see and barely hear (I had my iPod on) someone across the small lake calling him. He wouldn't go, and instead kept following me and my dog (I think he was attracted to her!). Anyway, he stuck by us and wouldn't go back to his owner. So I finally turned around and started back around the lake toward his owners. Luckily, he followed and pretty soon, ran up to his humans and got his leash back on. His name? Romeo! 

pollhoosier.JPG

Sooo....don't keep us in suspense. Is your dog named Juliet? That would make a good story even better.

I heard Garland text him and asked him if he was still coming to Vanderbilt.

Sent from my SM-G935P using BtownBanners mobile app

Oh Garland.......

I have to say I will pay attention this season to see how he does individually and as a team. I imagine the $EC will eat them alive.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Floyd Central and New Albany had a "Unified" Track meet for their special needs kids. Romeo came to support them and took a pic with them wearing an IU shirt.IMG_20180507_204542.thumb.jpeg.d93edecbd2696ca13d20cf4aac6fee76.jpeg

Sent from my SM-G935P using BtownBanners mobile app

Hope it’s ok- I posted this to my Facebook. My daughter is going to be a “mentor” for Unified at Columbus East next year, and we have a lot of friends involved with this. We have a community team called Sidekicks- those with special needs are the Heroes and they have Sidekicks, who accompany and mentor them (my daughter goes to regular school track then stays to volunteer for Sidekicks). Really makes me happy to see this!

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app