Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2018) SG Romeo Langford - INDIANA HOOSIERS

11 minutes ago, Fkfootball1 said:

This would be a good summer for a summer trip. Like when we went to Canada with Blackmon.

Sent from my SM-G935P using BtownBanners mobile app

Is IU up for another trip soon?  It's once every 4 years right?  It would be a great time with all the new faces, if they all plan on being on campus this summer. 

This would be a good summer for a summer trip. Like when we went to Canada with Blackmon.

Sent from my SM-G935P using BtownBanners mobile app

Yes—would help with all the newcomers. It certainly gave Purdue a big head start this past season and I would love to see it springboard our team to better offense and team defense early. Plus—it lets Archie experiment with different lineups.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

8 hours ago, rebelhoosier848891 said:

Yes—would help with all the newcomers. It certainly gave Purdue a big head start this past season and I would love to see it springboard our team to better offense and team defense early. Plus—it lets Archie experiment with different lineups.

Only problem is it makes for a really long season. By the time you get to tourney time not sure you are playing your best basketball. I think, it hurt Purdue this year. 

8 hours ago, rebelhoosier848891 said:

I don't think an international trip can happen more than once every four years.  When was our Canadian trip?

Yeah I definitely wasn't implying anything about their job security.

Glass laid out what he wants to see in our program and his man delivered a huge part of that in 1 year...I'm sure he is ecstatic.

Glass laid out what he wants to see in our program and his man delivered a huge part of that in 1 year...I'm sure he is ecstatic.

I bet he is relieved a bit now especially after how the first half of last season started. All signs currently pointed up.

22 minutes ago, rebelcc said:

Ahh gotcha. My bad

Only problem is it makes for a really long season. By the time you get to tourney time not sure you are playing your best basketball. I think, it hurt Purdue this year. 

True — but we have a lot of depth now so we could spread the minutes around on a brief summer tour. Plus we could limit the extra number of games and even keep close by such as in Canada again. I would love to eliminate those early losses like to ISU and IPFW and get a great start out of the gate in the Big Ten. Plus as a fan—I selfishly want to get the season started and enjoy every minute of Romeo while we have him. So—007 do you know if Archie has done these overseas trips in the past at Dayton or is he not a fan of them?

True. I think it will be beneficial for the freshman to possibly gel sooner, but I agree with your end effect.

On Friday, May 04, 2018 at 8:53 AM, Chris007 said:

Anyone would be burned out if they had Painter yelling at them every day from August until March.