Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2018) SG Romeo Langford - INDIANA HOOSIERS

3 hours ago, Dalton26 said:

I love the fact that former players like Zeller, Hulls, Gordon, Blackmon, etc etc are all showing Romeo love after he committed. Says a lot about what it means to be a Hoosier

I don't think that happens at Kansas or Vanderbilt either. Only other place is maybe Duke. 

34 minutes ago, Treesh said:

If we make the dance next year, i'd say that's a good season. We're going to be very very young.. 

We could easily start two SRs and a JR. And could pick up a decent rotational JR big man and add a SR grad transfer. 

7 minutes ago, Bigred3588 said:

I’m gonna let my inner nerd show and say I’m pretty impressed to see a recruit quote a novel published in 1967 lol

I missed that.  What was he quoting?  I hope it was Vonnegut coz that would be so Indiana.  

9 minutes ago, Bigred3588 said:

Haha nope, it’s The Outsiders by S.E. Hinton.

Ah OK. Rural teen gang in Oklahoma lol.  Now I gotta know what is the quote?  Is it 'that's tuff?' as in 'that's cool?' and that is the origin of that?  and all this time I thought it was Solluminati.  OK so that's where Solluminati got it?  that's cool, I mean that's tuff.