Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2018) SG Romeo Langford - INDIANA HOOSIERS

32 minutes ago, HoosierHoops1 said:

It's lame. If you throw Race in, everyone else's value drops. 

Not exactly accurate. It reduces the impact that each individual recruit has on the overall rating of the class.

Can't do it since Race isn't part of their 2018 rankings, but I think it would possibly give us a top 3 class. Not as simple as taking the 17.7 you saw and adding it though.

2 minutes ago, Walking Boot of Doom said:

Not exactly accurate. It reduces the impact that each individual recruit has on the overall rating of the class.

Can't do it since Race isn't part of their 2018 rankings, but I think it would possibly give us a top 3 class. Not as simple as taking the 17.7 you saw and adding it though.

Thanks for the info

7 minutes ago, reconmkd said:

Thanks for the info

No problem. If you just look at the average recruit ranking, you can get a good idea as well. Or just the break down of 5 and 4 starts in a class. Duke has four 5 stars and UK has three 5 stars and one 4 star - so they seem to be clearly "better" classes in the rankings even if we add another 4 start to our mix.

When I was the announcement yesterday I was sitting in the same area as the Vandy fan who was booed. I thought it was funny because he said that's ok our recruiting class is still ranked higher. Well not any more. Theirs is 12 or 11th now without Romeo.  Lol ours is 7th. These people are delusional. 

2 minutes ago, Hoosierfan2017 said:

I think one of the most impressive things about Archie's first class is that he was able to fill so many scholarships while still maintaining class balance. Assuming we land the grad big, that's 7 spots he's filled in less than a year. 1 four star reclass, 4 other four stars, a McDonalds All American, and a grad transfer. Give Crean 7 open scholarships and he'd be all over the place. We'd end up with at least 1 or 2 "projects". This is a sign of good things to come. 

Not to mention the fact that even without Romeo he already had a solid class coming in. It was nice not having a class being good or not depending on one guy, but boy did Romeo sure take it from good to great.