Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2018) SG Romeo Langford - INDIANA HOOSIERS

7 minutes ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

Mike Miller‏ @MikeMillerHT 

Romeo Langford on next year's Indiana team: "With the people they got coming back and coming in, I just feel it's a national championship team."

You better get'em early. By Conference season this team could be a freaking handful.

15 minutes ago, TheWatShot said:

Skip Bayless went to Vanderbilt. Not surprised by that comment.

Kansas fans are legit pissed. They think Archie cheated to get him and they can't understand why any 5 star player would come here. While it's funny reading their sour comments, it kind of sucks that that's how other programs view us now.

I can understand wanting a top 5 player to play for your alma mater, but the comment about contending for a national championship tells us Skippy don't know Jack Diddly Squat about college hoops.

Skip Bayless went to Vanderbilt. Not surprised by that comment.

Kansas fans are legit pissed. They think Archie cheated to get him and they can't understand why any 5 star player would come here. While it's funny reading their sour comments, it kind of sucks that that's how other programs view us now.
No different than many on here accusing programs that have the same success in a class of the same thing. I'm not talking about those that have definite "smoke" surroundingbtheir recruiting.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

40 minutes ago, KingPG21 said:

Wonder what the Kansas and Vandy boards are like since they were convinced they had him

Most of the Kansas 247 board had long concluded he was going to Indiana......except for one poster named An6el who was trying to bet $10,000 with IU posters that he was choosing Kansas.  Pretending he had 'insider information'.