Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2018) SG Romeo Langford - INDIANA HOOSIERS

8 minutes ago, Yogi's Picnic Basket said:

Thanks for the suggestions. Very much appreciated. Anytime I've been down I've wanted to grab a bite, but it's quite a drive for me so usually just head straight back. Always like trying family owned restaurants.

All of Moyes suggestions are good, I recommend the Floyd County Brewing company as well, really good food. 

Edited by Benziu

The Exchange down by the river has some good food and drinks too.  Floyd Country Brewing Company and Big Four Burgers are solid options as well.  Tucker's isn't a bad option right off the highway (If it's the original owner I went to school and played golf with their son).  Downtown New Albany actually has some pretty good restaurants compared to 10-20 years ago.  I do kind of miss Southside though.

25 minutes ago, IUrocker said:

Yes sir, Yeungling is one of my favorites as well, and then I’ve always been a big craft beer drinker. There is a brewery in Michigan called Belle’s and they make my favorite couple of beers ever. A couple of my buddy’s at work brew their own beer and have won state competitions with some of their stuff. Having the taste for craft beer for so long, I can’t stand domestic stuff like Bud Light, Miller, etc. No flavor. 

Bell's is fantastic, they probably have my favorite IPA (Two-Hearted), Wheat (Oberon) and Brown (Best Brown Ale). We stop in at their Eccentric Cafe whenever I visit my in-laws in Kalamazoo. New Holland is another favorite, with White Hatter, Hoptronix and Dragon's Milk among their offerings.

5 minutes ago, Maedhros said:

Bell's is fantastic, they probably have my favorite IPA (Two-Hearted), Wheat (Oberon) and Brown (Best Brown Ale). We stop in at their Eccentric Cafe whenever I visit my in-laws in Kalamazoo. New Holland is another favorite, with White Hatter, Hoptronix and Dragon's Milk among their offerings.

Founders is a great brewery in MI too. I will drink some of their beers when Romeo plays at MSU or UM next year. I wanted to tie this back into Romeo somehow

The rumor from a contact at NAHS is that Romeo will have on a neutral colored bow tie and will don the hat of the school of choice after a speech.  

Nothing earth shattering there but it does go back to this conversation of the hats .... 

Tonights program at NAHS will be introductions bu NAHS Athletic director Don Unruh, words from coach Jim Shannon, possibly Romeo's pastor, and Tim Langford. Following will be Romeo. There has been over 100 press passes issued gor tonights events. They will probably cap the audience at 5000 people.

Sent from my SM-G930P using BtownBanners mobile app

ESPN requested a media pass. I have no idea if they plan on airing anything though.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app