Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2018) SG Romeo Langford - INDIANA HOOSIERS

1 minute ago, mamasa said:

We used to do just grape juice and Everclear lol!  Saw a guy set himself on fire in the apartments behind the old Varsity Villas doing fireballs with Everclear.  Do they still make Purple Passion?  I remember seeing it in 2 liters (but, I'm old!)

Yes I only know of it coming in a 2 liter. LOL I doubt it but who knows. Now that I have money to drink what I want no more 2 liter alcohol for me. 

We used to do just grape juice and Everclear lol!  Saw a guy set himself on fire in the apartments behind the old Varsity Villas doing fireballs with Everclear.  Do they still make Purple Passion?  I remember seeing it in 2 liters (but, I'm old!)

A case of these and a bottle of everclear made me forgot a few nightsIMG_1525112103.894479.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

I stuck and still do stick to beer. Especially Yeungling

Edit- I drank Strohs, Goebels and Blatz in my younger yrs. Dad delivered Blatz

Reading those names makes my liver hurt.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

3 minutes ago, Yogi's Picnic Basket said:

Moye, where can I get some decent grub in the area. Looks like some places are closing soon for the announcement.

I miss Tumbleweed ..... haven't been to one since my last time in the NA area

6 minutes ago, Yogi's Picnic Basket said:

Moye, where can I get some decent grub in the area. Looks like some places are closing soon for the announcement.

Downtown NA has a lot of great spots now. They've done a nice job of revitalizing the town.

5 minutes ago, Yogi's Picnic Basket said:

Right by the high school you are limited to a White Castle and a Rally's, there is a ton of stuff downtown in New Albany. Just depends on what you like. 

Just now, iufaninillinois said:

I stuck and still do stick to beer. Especially Yeungling

Yes sir, Yeungling is one of my favorites as well, and then I’ve always been a big craft beer drinker. There is a brewery in Michigan called Belle’s and they make my favorite couple of beers ever. A couple of my buddy’s at work brew their own beer and have won state competitions with some of their stuff. Having the taste for craft beer for so long, I can’t stand domestic stuff like Bud Light, Miller, etc. No flavor. 

10 minutes ago, IUrocker said:

Yep me as well. I can’t drink too much without getting a headache. 

My drink of choice back in my broke college days in the '60's was Richard's Wild Irish Rose. What your drinking has to be waaay better than that. I just got a headache thinking about it.

One of my faves is Tuckers on State St. Good food, good prices, generous portions. Downtown there is a bunch of niche type of restaurants. River City Winery and Havana Blues are also high on my list. Dragon Kings Daughter a tapas style Chinese place people are always talking about.

Sent from my SM-G930P using BtownBanners mobile app

Yes sir, Yeungling is one of my favorites as well, and then I’ve always been a big craft beer drinker. There is a brewery in Michigan called Belle’s and they make my favorite couple of beers ever. A couple of my buddy’s at work brew their own beer and have won state competitions with some of their stuff. Having the taste for craft beer for so long, I can’t stand domestic stuff like Bud Light, Miller, etc. No flavor. 
Best 2 I ever had are both European. 1 German. It was brewed in the Black Forest called Koenig. The other is the Budweiser fro Czech Republic