Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2018) SG Romeo Langford - INDIANA HOOSIERS

3 minutes ago, KDB said:

Per a poster on Peegs, the special guest is now off.

For reasons that aren't related to Romeo's decision.

I watched Peegs facebook live and he said there never was a special guest. He said it was something mentioned by a local NA reporter and it grew a life of its own.

I keep seeing stuff about there’s supposed to be special guests appearing at the announcement. Aside from anyone it could be, it’d be cool if Archie and staff, as well as the rest of the 2018 commits were all there for it. 

7 minutes ago, Chris007 said:

Yeah what the heck does he live in a dry county.

Haha, not in a dry county, but I do have a pretty dry wallet after the weekend thanks to all the wine my wife went and bought when she went wine tasting at a bunch of winery’s up in Michigan with a group of friends this last weekend. If I go buy beer she’s gonna say “...but I just bought all this wine”...I’m telling you guys, wine it is...lol

Just now, IUrocker said:

Haha, not in a dry county, but I do have a pretty dry wallet after the weekend thanks to all the wine my wife went and bought when she went wine tasting to a bunch of winery’s up in Michigan with a group of friends this last weekend. I’m telling you guys, wine it is...lol

I used to live very close to St. Julian winery in Michigan- beautiful area!  

1 minute ago, IUrocker said:

Haha, not in a dry county, but I do have a pretty dry wallet after the weekend thanks to all the wine my wife went and bought when she went wine tasting at a bunch of winery’s up in Michigan with a group of friends this last weekend. I’m telling you guys, wine it is...lol

OK I understand that since I have a wife who loves to shop. Wine is fine, just drink lots of water. Gives me a headache otherwise

Just now, Chris007 said:

OK I understand that since I have a wife who loves to shop. Wine is fine, just drink lots of water. Gives me a headache otherwise

Yep me as well. I can’t drink too much without getting a headache. 

Tonights program at NAHS will be introductions bu NAHS Athletic director Don Unruh, words from coach Jim Shannon, possibly Romeo's pastor, and Tim Langford. Following will be Romeo. There has been over 100 press passes issued gor tonights events. They will probably cap the audience at 5000 people.

Sent from my SM-G930P using BtownBanners mobile app

3 hours ago, Capt. Crimson said:

Two words: Syracuse. Zone.  

Having Zeller in the middle of that was flat out idiotic.  Butler put a shooter there..beat them.   We put a post player there.  Drives on first play of the game. Shot blocked.  Game.  Over.  Crean saw the formula.  Was in their conference for a while.  And his team looked like it had never seen a zone before.

BUT.....That was better than what I saw IU do under Mike Davis vs a 2-3 zone from Notre Dame.  How about an offense where we get the ball to the high post (don't remember who..Newton, maybe); catch the ball there with back to the basket...and NEVER turn around.  The entire game.  Not once did our guy catch the ball in the high post and look low.    We scored in the 40's.

Zone offense just not that difficult, Mike,

2 minutes ago, Chris007 said:

In high school, we used to drink lots of purple passion. Have you ever heard of that?

We used to do just grape juice and Everclear lol!  Saw a guy set himself on fire in the apartments behind the old Varsity Villas doing fireballs with Everclear.  Do they still make Purple Passion?  I remember seeing it in 2 liters (but, I'm old!)

Gotxha

Haha, not in a dry county, but I do have a pretty dry wallet after the weekend thanks to all the wine my wife went and bought when she went wine tasting at a bunch of winery’s up in Michigan with a group of friends this last weekend. If I go buy beer she’s gonna say “...but I just bought all this wine”...I’m telling you guys, wine it is...lol

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk