Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2018) SG Romeo Langford - INDIANA HOOSIERS

Kansas board has pretty much thrown the towel in, other than our friend an6al. He said that Romeo is still committing to KU, while all the other posters said that the Matt Scott guy is very plugged in with the staff and if he makes a switch on the crystal ball it’s over.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

9 minutes ago, HoosierMoore said:

In related news, the Indiana economy is likely to lose upwards of $1,000,000,000 in lost worker productivity today. 

But the quality of typical Monday productivity in comparison to Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday productivity is so much less it does not matter as much.  Ah, Romeo, you think of everything, don't you.

4 minutes ago, Me So Hornsby said:

Kansas board has pretty much thrown the towel in, other than our friend an6al. He said that Romeo is still committing to KU, while all the other posters said that the Matt Scott guy is very plugged in with the staff and if he makes a switch on the crystal ball it’s over.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

IMO, this likely confirms that the coaches have been notified and know the decision.

I know that people don’t like Rabby for whatever dumb reason but him making a prediction is big.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Yes. He’s not making a prediction unless he’s 100%. People have been asking for days and he wouldn’t do it

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app