Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2018) SG Romeo Langford - INDIANA HOOSIERS

6 minutes ago, ap2345 said:

Am I the only one that really likes the responses from Brooks and TJD? Brooks especially seeing as how he understands Romeo would be set for life if he went to Indiana. Hopefully he feels the same way about himself going to IU as well. 

Nope.  I like them too.  Your thought on Brooks' response was my thought exactly.

Just now, Me So Hornsby said:

It’s the last day of the month(which in sales is always a cluster) and I’m here until 8.... Going to have to have the stream going on my phone

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Close strong!  

Still a good week once we get Romeo. I'm not wrong about that one. It's just how soon will the next pull the trigger, he told the staff a couple days later, so hopefully he hasn't changed his mind

Ahhh-a beautiful day down here in sunny southern Indiana...listening to a little Beatles music this morning...”Let it Be—let it be—let it be—oh let it be! There will be an answer—let it be”......IU!

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app