Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2018) SG Romeo Langford - INDIANA HOOSIERS

Could be right, but I've talked to him enough to believe him. Not saying anyone else needs to. Be does read the message boards though I will tell ya that.

Yogi, any truth to the Kansas chatter from rabby? I didn’t buy it when I saw it on peegs. Wondering if u heard anything

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Has Mr B-ball been announced? Got to think a lot of rumors will start flying afterwards. Kansas offers a lot but playing at home in front of loved ones(us) and retiring later combined with Archie’s youth and ability makes this a no brained.

Has Mr B-ball been announced? Got to think a lot of rumors will start flying afterwards. Kansas offers a lot but playing at home in front of loved ones(us) and retiring later combined with Archie’s youth and ability makes this a no brained.

7 pm tonight

Well my niece got prom queen at new Albany last night! As I said before, she is friends with Romeo and a cheerleader for the team. the last thing she said to me about this was that he hasn't said anything to anybody, but that everyone in the student body thinks he's going to IU. Not sure if that's worth anything, but at least it gives me cause to hope.

Congrats to her! Did Romeo win prom king?

IU fans should get Monday and Tuesday off work. Monday everyone will be too excited waiting for the announcement and Tuesday will be all about recovery.

Dilly Dilly!

2 hours ago, MikeRoberts said:

In reality, what source has been take it the bank correct? Our guys have missed here and there - really believed we were looking good to get Garland there and in reality we weren’t even really in it. Their guys said definitively we were getting Donovan and many have said since that was never even a realistic option etc so some of our best sources have been way off.

I think they all got it right and right pretty early on this one but who knows until Monday

None of them. I dont believe any of them.

2 minutes ago, Fkfootball1 said:

And neither one is talking right now. It's pins and needles guys.

Sent from my SM-G935P using BtownBanners mobile app

It’s because there’s nothing to talk about. If they would’ve heard anything different, they would’ve posted it

It’s because there’s nothing to talk about. If they would’ve heard anything different, they would’ve posted it
I'm not doubting yet but a little word of assurance when people are getting nervous would be very welcomed!;

Sent from my XT1650 using BtownBanners mobile app

I'm not doubting yet but a little word of assurance when people are getting nervous would be very welcomed!;

What's there to get nervous about? This isn't life and death.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

No...noooooo Nope. I don’t want to see anything from those boys at this point. The last time that happened was because they had gotten unsettling info inside the 12th hour...no no no. Stay away.

Curious.    Romeo Langford is choosing a 1-year stepping stone tomorrow.   There are > 13,000 posts about it in this thread alone.

What will you all do if he decides to go to a school other than Indiana?  What will it really mean?   Indiana has a solid team next season.  A highly ranked recruiting class, several highly ranked kids interested in the program, Archie is developing terrific relationships with local coaches, Indiana Basketball is still (and will still be) one of the most valuable entities in college sports; and the program is in good shape, good hands, and has a bright future.   

Putting aside the "he will make Indiana cool again" argument because I don't agree that Indiana needs to be "made cool again."  (Victor Oladipo, OG Anunoby, Eric Gordon, Cody Zeller, and Thomas Bryant are all recent pieces of evidence to substantiate that, in my opinion)   

Why are people panicked about this decision?  Why on pins and needles?  Why so anxious?   You'll all be IU fans whether he comes or not, and you'll all be fans the 2019-2020 season when he'll be in the NBA regardless of where he plays his 32-27 games next winter.  I hope he comes to IU, however I don't understand the panic and anxiety.