Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2018) SG Romeo Langford - INDIANA HOOSIERS

If I’m coach and I land Romeo and this class in particular, I’d run early scrimmages of
Vs
1. Green. Phinisee
2. Durham. Romeo
3. McBob. Hunter
4. Smith. Race
5. Morgan. Forrester

6th man
Clifton. Damezi

Any bets on which team wins? Would help to prove players who deserves PT. Would absolutely love to see it.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners
I actually like this matchup. I think in the beginning the experience would win out with JM's squad. However, as time went on the talent of Romeo and Jerome would close the gap. It would be interesting to watch.

Sent from my Pixel XL using BtownBanners mobile app

If I’m coach and I land Romeo and this class in particular, I’d run early scrimmages of
Vs
1. Green. Phinisee
2. Durham. Romeo
3. McBob. Hunter
4. Smith. Race
5. Morgan. Forrester

6th man
Clifton. Damezi

Any bets on which team wins? Would help to prove players who deserves PT. Would absolutely love to see it.

Im putting Race on Morgan, Hunter on Smith and dropping Forrester into the paint to help against Morgan. I'll take the freshmen after a few months of practice.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Just heard a bar rumor from a parent that had a son that attended the New Albany prom. Son said that Romeo told several friends not to worry, that they will be able to watch him play next year. Hmmm

Sent from my SM-G930P using BtownBanners mobile app

Well yeah, Kansas is on tv quit often

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

1 hour ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

Vs
1. Green. Phinisee
2. Durham. Romeo
3. McBob. Hunter
4. Smith. Race
5. Morgan. Forrester

6th man
Clifton. Damezi

I would take the team on the left by a fair margain. Smith and Morgan too tough. 

Yeah all these Kansas positive vibes are being put out there to keep things interesting and suspenseful....there's just no way he doesn't choose IU. Not only does he know it'll be best for his brand, but I'm sure he knows he's going to be the cause of a pretty significant domino effect for the program. 

I'm not saying it's not gonna be Kansas, BUT I did get a text the other day from a good source saying be prepared for something to come out to make things interesting. I text him tonight and he sent a smiley face back, so. He doesn't get much free time so if I dug deeper I probably wouldn't get a text back so I'm not gonna jump ship. Romeo said he knew at his banquet so I'd assume some news to have gotten out by now that's better than the Kansas staff being confident.

I'm home from a 4 hour tasting event and I have thoughts.

1. ROAR.

2. Peegs gets paid per click. Creating drama is just good for business. They've been printing the exact same Romeo articles 3x per week for 6 months. 

3. The newb/vet scrimmage wouldn't be close. Vets by a landslide. It would be a great tool though. 

4. I love the crazy women. I've married two of them. So far.

I will say this though, Kansas has been the only other option for probably a month or so. Of course they are confident, they should be. Also what is Grimes gonna say when asked? He's going to IU when he is a Kansas commit. Ask Darius Garland and Romeo has been a Vanderbilt kid ever since he made his choice. Calm down people.