Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2018) SG Romeo Langford - INDIANA HOOSIERS

If we don't we are 100% cursed
No question about it.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

I guess cursed is a relative term... We won a big ten title 2 years ago, hold 5 national championships, and have one of the best young coaches in basketball. Must be a benign curse.

Don’t worry boys, we will be fine with or without Romeo.

6 minutes ago, moyemayhem said:

I guess cursed is a relative term... We won a big ten title 2 years ago, hold 5 national championships, and have one of the best young coaches in basketball. Must be a benign curse.

While that is true Moye...that's not what we're wanting to hear from you. So, let that Moye catchphrase rip!!!:

Maybe Grimes saying at these events that he thinks Romeo is going to join him is just something Romeo asked of him to do to keep the suspense alive and make people start to think they have no idea what’s going on and who he will pick. If they are good friends, maybe that’s something Grimes was willing to do for him and his moment in the spotlight, even if he knows he really won’t be joining him at Kansas. (My positive thinking)

Maybe Grimes saying at these events that he thinks Romeo is going to join him is just something Romeo asked of him to do to keep the suspense alive and make people start to think they have no idea what’s going on and who he will pick. If they are good friends, maybe that’s something Grimes was willing to do for him and his moment in the spotlight, even if he knows he really won’t be joining him at Kansas. (My positive thinking)

Same thing I was thinking.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

This. I will be extremely disappointed if RL chooses Kansas or Vandy. But I won't freak out. We are headed in the right direction. Plus, in the end where a person chooses to play has no bearing on what is most important in my life. I love basketball and winning, but it's not the most important thing. I learned that a long time ago.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I don’t get why everyone puts so much trust in Rabjohns... the guy works hard to put out a quality product covering the team, but when it comes to recruiting/insider info he seems to be played every which way. Sure, he just “reports what he hears”, but apparently he hears every story out there. This feels like a hedge against a confident statement, and now he’s getting some cold feet.

I’m holding strong that Indiana makes the most sense as a “business decision”

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

What the heck happened? Crystal Ball is at 75% ... Meyer was quoted as hearing that it was “a done deal” ..... now that we’re 48 hours away everyone’s freaking out .... is there credible info or are we just losing our minds because it’s been a long month?

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners

Well, the Langfords better be prepared for a frosty reception Monday night and to be forgotten by the state in time.

No one will forget him if he doesn’t come here. Indiana fans are practically the Cubs fans of college basketball. Woe is me and we are cursed. He’ll be memorialized in the shrine of reasons my life sucks for half the Hoosier Faithful, right next to Larry Bird, Greenspan, Kelvin Sampson, and Tom Crean. The what could have beens and what shouldn’t have beens.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app