Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2018) SG Romeo Langford - INDIANA HOOSIERS

10 minutes ago, Me So Hornsby said:

On to TJD watch after Monday, gonna be a fun spring guys

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

I'm curious to see where the focus shifts.  Will it be solely on Jackson-Davis or will Watford, Hurt, Brooks, Carton, and others get a steady count of posts.  This has definitely been fun and entertaining.  Thank you Romeo, now stay home!

5 hours ago, gfeltner28 said:

Am I the only one whilo is staring to think nike paid for this investigation? You know addidas was outbidding somebody. Or they would've payed 5,000 or 10,000 dollars to these kids. Somethings not right here

I might not say they 'paid' for anything, or even initiated it, but I'd have to figure that they've been very 'cooperative' as far as letting out some information.  Things like this happen in the corporate world and the shoe business is about as cut-throat as it gets.

Added: Of course that can work both ways, so nothing was likely done blatantly or explicitly.

I'm curious to see where the focus shifts.  Will it be solely on Jackson-Davis or will Watford, Hurt, Brooks, Carton, and others get a steady count of posts.  This has definitely been fun and entertaining.  Thank you Romeo, now stay home!

We won’t have one thread that will be the place, TJD could potentially have this kind of focus but I think we’re looking at an extremely short time frame before he commits. Just won’t have time to build up too much steam. Watford will get rolling good though

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

We won’t have one thread that will be the place, TJD could potentially have this kind of focus but I think we’re looking at an extremely short time frame before he commits. Just won’t have time to build up too much steam. Watford will get rolling good though

Yeah, for me Hurt, Watford, Brooks, TJD hold my attention about all equally. I actually favor Hurt but they all are phenomenal.

Of the guards, I like Mann and Carton a lot. Lecque is a phenom but his shooting has a ways to go. I don’t know as much about Ramsey but all are players to be excited about.

6 hours ago, gfeltner28 said:

Am I the only one whilo is staring to think nike paid for this investigation? You know addidas was outbidding somebody. Or they would've payed 5,000 or 10,000 dollars to these kids. Somethings not right here

Considering that Merl Code is one of the suspects who practically ran Nike's EYBL circuit before being arrested(with Adidas when charged), it would've been dumb to have someone charged that was so entrenched in Nike's business dealings that can divulge all of their present/past criminal activities.

10 hours ago, Maynard said:

I don't really care about Romeo Langford's decision. He's a teenage kid (and seems to be a great one) who is making a decision about what to do during the next 10 months of his life. Whatever he decides won't truly make my life better or worse. I won't become any more or any less of an IU fan. My pay won't change. My family's health is not in the balance. My faith life will not be shaken. And yet, here I am checking this thread a dozen or so times each day.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using BtownBanners mobile app

You’re a Hoosier... completely normal.

1 minute ago, Walking Boot of Doom said:

Juwan is for sure there? Not not a good sign.

Bozich just posted it on Twitter, not only are the coaches dialed in, but this means the players are dialed in to.- did guys ever come out like this under Crean? Not bashing, just curious

Notice the intentional “Not not”

“Not not” aka not willing to call it a “sign” but it certainly is a good thing!!

24 minutes ago, Hoosier Guy said:

It is an ingenious recruiting tactic by Archie. He did the same thing with Romeo. And that made a huge impression on him

What makes you say it made a huge impression?