Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2018) SG Romeo Langford - INDIANA HOOSIERS

He is 100% convinced
Lol.

He also stated last November that Billy Preston was soon going to be declared eligible by the NCAA and play for the Jayhawks.  His eligibility was denied and he left Kansas in January to play overseas.
Also for the record, the 'source' he claims to have is 'someone that is connected to one of the coaches'.  So anything he is saying is a claim of "I heard someone who heard someone who heard from a recruit'.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

I know someone on IUs coaching staff and they told me DJ Carton will 100% commit to IU next week.

-See how easy that is?

We should worry when the recruiting guys change their tune which up untill now they have not.

Sent from my SM-G935P using BtownBanners mobile app

Man, I read that first sentence and thought I was golden on the magic 8-ball pick for Carton..

Where is the freak out coming from? One poster asked for reassurance from 007 and that's many people freaking out?

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

How do you guys have enough time to read this board and the forum of every school we’re recruiting against

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners
Im disabled and I can't find the time to do it all. Lol

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

14 minutes ago, HinnyHoosier said:

Shortcut to an entertaining thread.
https://scout.com/college/kansas/Board/103719/Contents/Conspirator-pleads-guilty-in-FBI-case-involving-two-KU-players-117763726

It's an internal struggle over there, lol.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

It would be nice if it comes out that self knew, but I wonder if this makes langford second guessing on going to an adidas school. And he only has one Nike school in his final 3

It would be nice if it comes out that self knew, but I wonder if this makes langford second guessing on going to an adidas school. And he only has one Nike school in his final 3

In that case our recent history, as much as we'd like to forget most of it, probably benefits us.

A knowingly dirty Adidas school doesn't recruit Prillers, Aprils, etc.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app