Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2018) SG Romeo Langford - INDIANA HOOSIERS

I can't wait to rub this in to all my Vandy fan friends.

lol who am I kidding.  Vandy has no fans.

Just imagine being a Die hard Vandy fan. I was on a guys twitter page today and he was praising Vandy’s bowling team on such a great season

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

55 minutes ago, Bailey7878 said:

I already saw it on a vandy board. Plus they are 100% convinced drew is leading them to the promised land.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Moses led Israel to the promised land but it took him 40 years. Probably take Vandy that long as well. 

13 minutes ago, schoosier said:

It’s been 31 years for us.

Very true but at least we've been on the mountain and looked over a few times in those years. Archie better get to leading lol. 

4 hours ago, pumpfake said:

I really just don't get the "Drew played in the NBA" angle.  So what? So did Kevin Ollie (and he actually was pretty good).  What kind of knucklehead thinks an unproven coach with a brief background in the NBA is going to do more for a college player than an accomplished college coach?

Also, the part in that article that suggests the Drew brothers are such good people could use a little balance by mentioning the threats of deportation HP received when Scotty lost out.

I once watched a Tyson fight while sitting next to Karl Malone.  That is almost equal to the amount of time Bryce Drew got to be next to NBA players at sporting events.

Just imagine being a Die hard Vandy fan. I was on a guys twitter page today and he was praising Vandy’s bowling team on such a great season

There are collegiate bowling teams??? Full ride? Whaaaa? How does the athletic department justify the cost of tap beer pitchers and chicken wings?

I think the key phrase in his dad's comment is "I don't know FOR SURE..." I think if Romeo was truly undecided he'd have just said, "I don't know..." After all, CAM could be arrested tomorrow as a Russian spy and that could change Romeo's mind, so dad can't know For Sure, but aside from that or a meteor destroying Bloomington before Monday, I think we can read between the lines that it's IU. 

I think the key phrase in his dad's comment is "I don't know FOR SURE..." I think if Romeo was truly undecided he'd have just said, "I don't know..." After all, CAM could be arrested tomorrow as a Russian spy and that could change Romeo's mind, so dad can't know For Sure, but aside from that or a meteor destroying Bloomington before Monday, I think we can read between the lines that it's IU. 
Nobody who is holding a huge event on Monday is going to give away the suspense or his moment 5 days before. It's just common sense.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk