Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2018) SG Romeo Langford - INDIANA HOOSIERS

I don’t think nerve are high at all. I feel pretty damn good, as does most of the board. Just a few cliff jumpers tripping over every rock they can find along the edge.

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando BtownBanners

Thanks to Chris007 and a few others, this is the most confident I’ve felt about a high level recruitment (ever?).

It’s a great feeling to have recruiting confidence. It makes the process so much more fun to have substantiated hope.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

I live 20 south of fortwayne. I would go but no way i would chance him not going to iu. That drive with that kind of disappointment would not be fun. If i did it i would be booing for sure if he went anywhere else and i dont want to be that a hole lol. I will stay home with family and share the good news with friends and family

Sent from my SM-G920V using BtownBanners mobile app

I live in Decatur. Sounds like you're real close to me.

Sent from my Pixel XL using BtownBanners mobile app

9 minutes ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

Thanks to Chris007 and a few others, this is the most confident I’ve felt about a high level recruitment (ever?).

It’s a great feeling to have recruiting confidence. It makes the process so much more fun to have substantiated hope.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

I was confident in the Zeller and Gordon recruitments. I’m even more confident/relaxed about Romeo. 

1 hour ago, rcsalway29 said:

If my wife weren't about to have our baby I'd tell ya to pick me up on your way down lol. Honestly that might be too far for an announcement but I'd probably still do it. Auburn?

Sent from my Pixel XL using BtownBanners mobile app

Remember, "Happy wife, happy life." Sometimes you just have to live to fight another day!

I would really love to know what tipped the scales. I believe (maybe wrongly) Vandy were the leaders for a stretch there.

Archie did some creative things with sending players to games, etc.

It’s sets up to be a MAJOR recruiting win, I’m beyond curious how Archie pulled this off. Was it always going to be Indiana if Archie proved himself? Did something change in the last few weeks? Did the news about Kansas/recruiting problems help us? Did Adidas factor in at all?

Anyway, these are the types of things that I’d love to know more about and probably never will. I’ll just be happy to win one.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners