Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2018) SG Romeo Langford - INDIANA HOOSIERS

19 minutes ago, Fkfootball1 said:

I've come up with some new info on Romeo. Apparently a poster on a premium board said that Winston Garland has told people at Vandy that Romeo hasn't been responding much to Darius text messages. They both feel convinced that Romeo is going to IU.

Sent from my SM-G935P using BtownBanners mobile app

Romeo is probably still mad about the shot AD took to end the MDAAG instead of passing him the ball lol 

I've come up with some new info on Romeo. Apparently a poster on a premium board said that Winston Garland has told people at Vandy that Romeo hasn't been responding much to Darius text messages. They both feel convinced that Romeo is going to IU.

So much for the pull of the AD. I guess a certain poster was dead wrong for six months

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

That seemed like the vibe at the McD events to me as well as a casual observer.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Somebody needs to fill tonto in!!

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

How long of a drive would folks be willing to make for the announcement I wonder? I’d be looking at a good 4.5 hours coming from about 25 minutes north of Fort Wayne....hmm, thinking..thinking...(thinking my wife would call me insane)..
If my wife weren't about to have our baby I'd tell ya to pick me up on your way down lol. Honestly that might be too far for an announcement but I'd probably still do it. Auburn?

Sent from my Pixel XL using BtownBanners mobile app

Romeo is probably still mad about the shot AD took to end the MDAAG instead of passing him the ball lol 

There's gonna be a 30 for 30 one day that highlights the resurgence of Indiana basketball, and this moment will be forever known as "the assist that never was". It will come out that it was in that moment Romeo realized IU was the right move for him, and set up a series of events that led to Indiana's return to the top of college basketball.

Sent from my SM-G930V using BtownBanners mobile app

How long of a drive would folks be willing to make for the announcement I wonder? I’d be looking at a good 4.5 hours coming from about 25 minutes north of Fort Wayne....hmm, thinking..thinking...(thinking my wife would call me insane)..
I live 20 south of fortwayne. I would go but no way i would chance him not going to iu. That drive with that kind of disappointment would not be fun. If i did it i would be booing for sure if he went anywhere else and i dont want to be that a hole lol. I will stay home with family and share the good news with friends and family

Sent from my SM-G920V using BtownBanners mobile app

11 minutes ago, rcsalway29 said:

If my wife weren't about to have our baby I'd tell ya to pick me up on your way down lol. Honestly that might be too far for an announcement but I'd probably still do it. Auburn?

Sent from my Pixel XL using BtownBanners mobile app

Close, a bit northwest of Auburn in Albion. I actually work just a couple miles outside of Auburn though. 

I don’t think nerve are high at all. I feel pretty damn good, as does most of the board. Just a few cliff jumpers tripping over every rock they can find along the edge.

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando BtownBanners

1 minute ago, Walking Boot of Doom said:

I don’t think nerve are high at all. I feel pretty damn good, as does most of the board. Just a few cliff jumpers tripping over every rock they can find alone the edge.

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando BtownBanners

Yep. I feel good about it too. No angst from my way.