Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2018) SG Romeo Langford - INDIANA HOOSIERS

Tonto started out by saying that 'news was going to be released this weekend (past weekend) on Romeo that could be good for Kansas.  Never said what it was....then someone else started a rumor about a meeting, tonto seemed to imply there was one, then someone else brought up the fact that the NCAA was in a no-meet time zone, and he changed his tune to 'depends on what you call a meeting'.
All from a guy who's been a member on their site for over a year and has posted like 160 times.
His narrative has been to provide incredibly vague 'items' and then try to hop on anyone else's items as something connected to what he 'knows'.
Tonto got mission accomplished by whipping several posters on here into a frenzy. I'm expected a vandy guy will do the same in the next few days.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

We all agree that Garland and Romeo would be a pretty nasty backcourt. Where Garland went wrong was not waiting. He could've teamed up with RO and Juwan and we would've won the Big Ten next year.

Sent from my SM-G935P using BtownBanners mobile app

I think garland and drew thought that after garland verballed they could strike fast with Romeo and nab him before the season. Drews coaching did them no favors

51 minutes ago, Fkfootball1 said:

We all agree that Garland and Romeo would be a pretty nasty backcourt. Where Garland went wrong was not waiting. He could've teamed up with RO and Juwan and we would've won the Big Ten next year.

Now he can watch on the sideline as his team finishes in the middle of the SEC and we win the BIG conference

I think his horse Scout was a little brighter than poor Tonto.
I believe Jesse Johnson will stick with his vandy pick no matter what and tonto will continue to post nonsense all week. Tonto likes feeling important

1 hour ago, Fkfootball1 said:

I think Vandy was the leader. Too much smoke. I've heard he did listen to Garlands pitches.

This is pure speculation on my part, but I'm skeptical on the Vandy buzz earlier in the recruitment.  There wasn't any smoke from anyone close to Romeo, and it seemed like it originated mostly from Vandy fans (or Garland) who were still high off of Garland and Shittu's recent commits.  I think it's more likely that it was truly a three horse race for the last 6 months, and Romeo only made his decision some time after his high school season ended.  I'm sure he may have been leaning in one direction or another, but the way this recruitment was handled throughout makes me think that any thoughts Romeo had were kept within a very small sphere and wouldn't become public until they had to be.