Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2018) SG Romeo Langford - INDIANA HOOSIERS

wasn't it just Kansas people saying they were a victim?

what report listed them as a victim, i never saw that

The statement of charges sent out by the office of the US attorney, charges “Athletic apparel company executive and others with allegedly defrauding four division-one universities”. This is how KU started the “victim” response.
IMG_0338.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Yeah, fair or not, the state of Indiana would turn on him if he did that. If you care about your "brand" you don't do something that you know will piss off hundreds of thousands of people. 
Unless you were going for the villain thing. Kind of like people that hate Duke, Yankees and LeBron tune in for Duke, Yankees and LeBron.

Sent from my Pixel XL using BtownBanners mobile app

3 hours ago, TheWatShot said:

It is kind of funny to throw the "if it was IU, he would have already announced" line of reasoning back at those people by now saying "if it was Vandy or KU, he would have already announced!"

Yeah, that one never made sense to me either.

Just now, HoosierSadaseci said:

Yeah, that one never made sense to me either.

It's just something non-IU fans parroted off each other for months as a way to reassure themselves he wasn't coming here while also giving them a chance to bash our fanbase.

It is kind of funny to throw the "if it was IU, he would have already announced" line of reasoning back at those people by now saying "if it was Vandy or KU, he would have already announced!"
My old man is rarely wrong and has said for months Romeo to iu. Just his gut feel. And no he is not Hoosier guy.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, Fkfootball1 said:

It feels like everyone that isn't an IU fan is desperately hoping he isn't going to IU. I really hope we win another Championship so we can shut everybody up.

We will, not next season, but with Archie we will hang another banner.

14 hours ago, Hardwood83 said:

There is only one reason anyone should go to Vandy- because it's an easy way to get tickets to watch whoever the visiting team is. 

+1.  For Christ’s sake, they can’t even figure out where the team benches are supposed to be.