Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2018) SG Romeo Langford - INDIANA HOOSIERS

24 minutes ago, cleeter said:

Sorry if this has been mentioned, but does anyone know if ESPN or ESPNU is having it live on TV or if there will be a stream or anything?

I was wondering the same thing. I would have to think that it will be live streamed on some local sites. I bet ESPNU will carry it. 

1 hour ago, ray said:

I agree they won't allow anyone in until after the buses have left and school is out of session, but that isn't to say they'll be able to control what people do.  I imagine there will be people parking off site and walking in or waiting in cars stopped by barricades.  Who knows?  This might be a bigger turnout than anyone has even planned for.  Then again, maybe it won't be.

I was interested in going but I think it will be way too crazy to go. I would have to think they won't let people line up until after school hours either. They should almost have an online voucher to where you can have a "ticket" to go. Most political candidates do that at their rallies. 

So the anchors are holding out hope!!

Re: Darius Garland (#16), Simi Shittu (#18), and Aaron Nesmith (#66) all in the final ESPN top 100

•  

Postby VanDSIRROM » Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:55 am

Adding #5 to #16, #18, & #66 will make for quite a class...of course, it's elite even without Romeo...I'm a little surprised Darius didn't get into the top 10 with his post season performances...
"For when the One Great Scorer comes to write against your name--He marks--not that you won or lost--but how you played the game." Grantland Rice, VU Alumnus

@AD @AD @AD @AD

The hack Rakestraw said on JMV: “ I’ve always said he’s going to Vandy, but I always followed that up with ‘I hope I’m wrong’”

I can think of several 1070 appearances where that wasn’t the case. Anyways, carry on...

The hack Rakestraw said on JMV: “ I’ve always said he’s going to Vandy, but I always followed that up with ‘I hope I’m wrong’”

I can think of several 1070 appearances where that wasn’t the case. Anyways, carry on...

Is that a recent quote? Before all the pro iu noise? Or was this today? I’ve always thought vandy was out.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

It's his way of saying "I was wrong, but I wasn't really wrong."

I still fully expect to start hearing Vandy and/or Kansas noise in the next two weeks. There's just too much time before the announcement not to.

1 hour ago, dallas44~ said:

Is that a recent quote? Before all the pro iu noise? Or was this today? I’ve always thought vandy was out.

He said it earlier today on JMV 

I don't necessarily have anything against the guy, but I have always had a hard time listening to him for whatever reason.

This doesn't help.

2 hours ago, BH33 said:

Clown. Show.

2 hours ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

With nothing whatsoever coming from the Langford family to throw water on the latest rumor fires almost makes me think the signed LOI is already safely locked in a hermetically sealed mayonnaise jar and buried in an underground bunker with round the clock armed guards!

Yep. I think the winning staff has already been notified. Has he signed, dunno. It wouldn’t surprise me if it’s already official but not made public.