Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2018) SG Romeo Langford - INDIANA HOOSIERS

1 minute ago, IU-DL said:

I'm also hopeful Archie can do something to dial-in Green and Davis. There's potential there. There's some serious upside to Smith, obviously, and hopefully an immediate perimeter threat from DAnderson. Depth. Depth.

Yep, we are definitely going to have depth. Even if that ends up not being the starting lineup because of youth and experience, our bench is going to be full of talent no matter how Archie makes the starting lineup. I bet Green is buying into what Archie is selling and is going to be willing to be that all around playmaker since we’ll have several more capable shooters on the team. I also think the freshman will tune into Archie’s style of play quicker than this past team’s players because he himself recruited them to fit how he wants to play. 

51 minutes ago, Iugradman said:

It’s like when they said Greg Hill was as good as Eric Gordon or Travis Carroll was better than Cody Zeller. Insanity.

I member that, those silly PU people. When will they learn??

7 minutes ago, Stuhoo said:
2 posts • Page 1 of 1

CommodoreNick Posts: 16 Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2016 10:09 am Contact: 

Langford and hate to be the bearer of bad news

•  

Postby CommodoreNick » Fri Apr 13, 2018 2:19 pm

If some of you recall, I told you Willis would be leaving. Albeit he left at the end of the season but he did leave none the less. I’m here to tell you that Langford is indeed going to Indiana. It’s not me being negative, it’s not me being an Indiana fan, it’s common sense.

Originally he had planned to announce at the Mcds game. He moved it later to his home town. Folks let’s be smart here, if he was coming to Us why would he move this date and place of announcement. Spin it how you want, he’s going to Indiana. 

That being said , we have the right coach and will be back in the tourney this year.

•  
CommodoreNick

Re: Langford and hate to be the bearer of bad news

•  

Postby CommodoreNick » Fri Apr 13, 2018 2:24 pm

Also FWIW I will admit I did post on good authority he would be coming here. His father was the main reason behind the change. My source tells me his dad was “very influential” in his decision. Vanderbilt was the leader until shortly before the McDonald’s game. The coaching staff was also told of his decision recently. Notice the increase in transfer guards we showed interest in?

Re: Langford Announce Date

•  

Postby benwa » Thu Apr 12, 2018 9:28 pm

Six weeks ago, Vandy was a done deal.
Now the wind appears to be blowing a different direction.

What happenned?

31 minutes ago, ebridges24 said:

Yea, what team does that Johnson dude play for in the NBA??

I honestly remember multiple PU posters saying he was at least as good as Yogi. One even mentioned because he played at NC and Yogi went to a small school PT lol 

... though PT beat NC their SR years...

I’m glad you guys are all confident but I’m going to hold back until the Indiana hat is put on. NothIng is a done deal to me until that happens
Not a done deal but the wind is blowing north as rabby likes to say.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

6 minutes ago, btownqb said:

I honestly remember multiple PU posters saying he was at least as good as Yogi. One even mentioned because he played at NC and Yogi went to a small school PT lol 

... though PT beat NC their SR years...

I seem to remember Dakich spouting the same nonsense.

If these Vandy insiders have anything substantial behind the posted rumor, 247 votes will change. Keep an eye out.

Wait what 

Like you're saying even more votes for us in the CB?

The rumor that Vandy is confirmed OUT. If Vandy is indeed out, the Vandy voters will change their votes.

Where is this rumor coming from?