Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2018) SG Romeo Langford - INDIANA HOOSIERS

Bossi has an article up on Rivals in which Romeo says he is still kind of up in the air. So this isn’t over yet.
https://basketballrecruiting.rivals.com/news/hoop-summit-romeo-watch-nearing-an-end-as-langford-sets-decision-date
What is he suppose to say? They always say that

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

I am completely unable to keep up with all the posts.. But is there some new substantial information about Romeo? Or are people just speculating based on the fact he is announcing on April 30th in New Albany at an open gym?

2 minutes ago, Baltimore Hoosier said:

I am completely unable to keep up with all the posts.. But is there some new substantial information about Romeo? Or are people just speculating based on the fact he is announcing on April 30th in New Albany at an open gym?

You missed a lot my friend.

8 minutes ago, Baltimore Hoosier said:

I will PM you to get you up to date

All my fuzzy feelings about Romeo went away when I seen that Juwan was testing the Waters. Smart by him but if we get Romeo and Juwan leaves then I’m not sure how much better we really will be.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Just now, HoosierRobbie said:

All my fuzzy feelings about Romeo went away when I seen that Juwan was resting the Waters. Smart by him but if we get Romeo and Juwan leaves then I’m not sure how much better we really will be.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

I think Morgan returns for another year. He had a very strong year but I believe NBA teams would like to see him improve his speed and versatility in terms of scoring. He needs a stronger skill set in my opinion. He's going to really have to show he can defend 1-5 while being a threat to score as a stretch 4.