Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2018) SG Romeo Langford - INDIANA HOOSIERS

2 minutes ago, Chris007 said:

Sorry guys I don't really have anything to add today. 

You probably need about a case of Gatorade and 10 hours sleep, lol

No refracting for me today! It’s a beautiful day down here in Southern Indiana and I got a little swag and mojo back on this good news cycle. I am not going to let it go to waste. Now—I am going to go pick a fight and talk trash with some UK and UL fans—and then ask the Purdue fans if they need any Penicillin!

I would also heckle some Vandy fans just for fun—but I can’t find any!

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

I'm not talking about the outcome, just the fact that we are really in this and things are looking up and very positive! Trust me it is far better than the start of my week. My 5yo comes home from school with hand, foot, and mouth, gives it to my 10 month old, and the bad news just kept piling on. So yes the news from yesterday was a ray of sunshine for me.

Was your 5yo anywhere near W Lafayette? Don’t tell me he was shaking hands with the purdouche BB team or any of their co-ed livestock.

1 minute ago, AZ Hoosier said:

Was your 5yo anywhere near W Lafayette? Don’t tell me he was shaking hands with the purdouche BB team or any of their co-ed livestock. emoji15.png

Uh NO, he has never been near W Lafayette!!!!

With things settling down a bit today, I did some outside browsing and found a couple of amusing items:

1. Apparently, according to collective basketball expertise at Gold&Black, even with Romeo our ceiling next year will only be the s16 and we really don't have any kind of recruiting momentum.  This one really "got my dobber down", LOL.

2. A Vandy writer is genuinely concerned for Romeo's safety at his "announcement ceremony".  Because the UK fans have clued them in on how violent we become, selecting VU or KU might cause a riot and threaten Romeo's well-being.  LOLx2  https://www.anchorofgold.com/2018/4/12/17228558/anchor-drop-april-12-2018-romeo-langford-sets-announcement-date

Public welcome at the announcement in the gym of New Albany???

Gotta think IU fills this place and the roof will be blown off when he announces for IU.

IMHO I seem to think this bodes well for us.  Are you really going to let down that many people in a public place only to announce for Vandy or KU???  nah...me either.

If it were a privately held media only announcement I would sway my crystal ball.