Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2018) SG Romeo Langford - INDIANA HOOSIERS

Just now, Brass Cannon said:

We should arrange a meet up if the announcement is open to the public

I'm also curious to see if ESPN will have their paws on it. I'm sure it will be live streamed. Thinking it will be during after school hours too. Maybe primetime? 

2 hours ago, pumpfake said:

I find it humorous that he says IU and Vaderbilt won't be contenders next season, so maybe he'll jump in with Illinois where they know they won't be highly successful,  but he can showcase his skills.  Um, what?  Seriously delusional.  

Playing devil's advocate, is there still a chance this has anything to do with waiting until Mr. Basketball is announced (announcement 4/29) and ensuring he is named Mr. Basketball even if he didn't pick Indiana. In all honesty, there's zero chance his announcement to any other school would affect him getting Mr. Basketball IMO. Maybe he just wants to wear his Mr. Basketball jersey with Indiana on the front and will trade it in for another jersey with Indiana across the front at the announcement?!?!

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

1 minute ago, jbell833 said:

Playing devil's advocate, is there still a chance this has anything to do with waiting until Mr. Basketball is announced (announcement 4/29) and ensuring he is named Mr. Basketball even if he didn't pick Indiana. In all honesty, there's zero chance his announcement to any other school would affect him getting Mr. Basketball IMO. Maybe he just wants to wear his Mr. Basketball jersey with Indiana on the front and will trade it in for another jersey with Indiana across the front at the announcement?!?!

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Interesting stuff. I will say two jerseys, I'm pretty sure, will be different numbers. 

Just tweeted by Josh Cook from the local New Albany newspaper.

Per reports of the date of Romeo Langford's college decision: I just exchanged text messages with his father, Tim, and he said that the announcement will be made in New Albany, but they are "still working on the date."

I find the "join the greatest class in Vandy history" thing as a reason to go there pretty hilarious. That's like saying "be the best restaurant on the street" when the only other restaurants are a McDonald's, Burger King, and a gas station hot dog.

Post of the week!

Sent from my SM-G930P using BtownBanners mobile app